Tin Foil Hat Thread

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, the Lakers are on the verge of not making it to the postseason, so they're getting little push from the league. It's nothing new really. :shrug:

tiger0330

Legend
Damn, LAL might not even make the playoffs and I had them going to the NBA finals with DH and Nash. Even without injuries I don't think they're good enough to win the WC let alone another ring.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I would love to see someone make a video like this for the foul calls that Durant gets every game. I've never seen anyone get calls like him in all the years i've been watching basketball.

jimkcchief88

All Star
How about last week when the Lakers were by one against the Wolves and Rubio got beat to death by Kobe and Co.?? KObe couldn't keep a straight face when they asked him if he fouled Rubio on the last play?

smokes

Huge Member
How about last week when the Lakers were by one against the Wolves and Rubio got beat to death by Kobe and Co.?? KObe couldn't keep a straight face when they asked him if he fouled Rubio on the last play?

It's in the video mate.

@Rob Low totally agree, it disgusts me to watch OKC games.

OKC vs Denver earlier this year was one of the most pathetic games I've ever seen. Luckily refs seemed to decide that they would absolutely get called out because it was so obvious, and in the final seconds of OT let Denver win the game they should have won 5 minutes prior.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I would love to see someone make a video like this for the foul calls that Durant gets every game. I've never seen anyone get calls like him in all the years i've been watching basketball.

I guess you've never seen Jordan play then.