Originally Posted by nixon7
I would think about keeping JR Smith (we have the early Bird rights). I would keep our #1 draft pick. My draft board is Myck Kabongo, Gorgui Dieng, Steven Adams, Shane Larkin (in that order). One of these should be available in the mid-20s, as a backup PG or backup center. I really love Patric Young, but he is staying in school, and Dieng or Adams probably have more offensive upside. I would consider a trade to get another draft pick this year, in addition. Ideally, you fill both the backup PG and backup center positions with draft picks, if possible from the first round. I would definitely like to add Patric Young in the 2014 draft (I see him as a defensive PF in the Anthony Mason mold). I would also try to re-sign Copeland, I really like him. Re-signing Kenyon Martin would also be good, assuming he is not offered a large contract by someone else.
If we get Dieng, we would be very lucky. He's only been playing basketball for 4 years.

Consider he already averages double digit points and is a great defensive player and rebounder; he would be a steal for us and a great successor for Chandler. He's 6"11 I believe.