Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Game Thread: NY KNICKS@ OKC THUNDER April 7, 2013 1:00PM EDT

oh yea baby
    Attached Images Attached Images

can't wait to see the game tomorrow, i hate it when i forget about these Sunday early games!

Veteran

Still gotta watch my DVR but wow Haters come out play, Knicks will find u with da Chinese AK!!!Wolf tickets y'all don't kno bout dat!!!
    Last edited by jimkcchief88; Apr 07, 2013 at 17:20. Reason: Syntax

Originally Posted by PaPZ187
    Friggin JR tough fade away in Durants face LOL

gotta hate it initially till he drills it LOL
    No..No...YEEESSSSSS!!!!!

Superstar

Best win since that Chicago game where Melo had the game winner and Shump locked up Rose

Originally Posted by DrB
    No..No...YEEESSSSSS!!!!!
    Exactly LOL

Hey the way JR has played lately I really can't btch about any shot he chooses to take

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

H2H
    Melo > Durant

Superstar

Melo is 11-1 against Durant in his career

Veteran

Melo is not greater then Durant.

Veteran

Finally finished watching my DVR of the game. I hope all the Melo haters got a nice eyeful of a complete game from our MVP candidate. Over 50% from the field from all over the floor and 9 offensive rebounds to boot. Melo would have had another 40 point game if the refs didn't swallow thier whistle as he doesn't take his first free-throw attempt until under a minute left in the game. Hopefully Hubie explained the " Melo-iso" well enough for you that you haters will understand and stop hating. Probably not. JR and the bench mob put in much work as the streak continues....

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Finally finished watching my DVR of the game. I hope all the Melo haters got a nice eyeful of a complete game from our MVP candidate. Over 50% from the field from all over the floor and 9 offensive rebounds to boot. Melo would have had another 40 point game if the refs didn't swallow thier whistle as he doesn't take his first free-throw attempt until under a minute left in the game. Hopefully Hubie explained the " Melo-iso" well enough for you that you haters will understand and stop hating. Probably not. JR and the bench mob put in much work as the streak continues....
    Ironically thanks to the dedication of comical homer refs this was the ultimate team victory.

Refs tried to make this an OKC cake walk quite early, bogus fouls calls sends both Shump and Melo to the bench early. What the Durant nut huggers did not anticipate was likes of Copeland, Kidd, Felton and co having a MANS GAME sort of performance.

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88

I think everyone would agree when melo plays like that and puts the effort in he is up there with Lebron and others....Its the fact that at times he seems not play like that every night where people get very down on him...

2 years ago when lebron would vanish in the 4th quarter everyone got on him...he realized his mistake and changed his attitude and has been unstoppable ever since....All Melo Haters and Fans alike want is the same effort Melo had made in the past few games is the same effort he should give every night....its a fair request....

there is no reason that melo should not offensive rebound every night like he did yesterday.....No doubting his strength and ability its his effort some times.....

right now Melo sees a possibility of an NBA title and if he keeps playing this was way we may have one.

Heat Memphis OKC Spurs GSW Nuggets this elite teams which Knicks won 1 game Spurs Jazz twice

+ i read that Woody said they are desperate to win title MELO with his HUNGER with exploaded in proper time

Chanlder Kidd Sheed with titles K-Mart with huge playoff exp Melo never been in finals lost to Lakers time to step up

mine dream is one some1 other can defeat Heat b4 conf finals wishes arent come true dream mostly