Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knicks close to signing James Singleton

I felt that Kurt Thomas should have never been traded by the Knicks in the first place.I know him and Stephon Marbury had their differences but trading him for Q-brick stands as one of the top 5 worst trades that Isiah Thomas made in his tenure with the Knicks.

A lot of us like to remember the failed draft picks or the players that the Knicks released and ended up becoming tremendous role players but when the Knicks first acquired K.Thomas it was a bargain move for them.Nobody expected him to be the staple gun to the Knicks frontcourt that the Knicks sort of lost when they traded away Charles Oakley.

I'd rather see K.Thomas retire as a Knick than come back and go to a team like Boston and Miami.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by knicksin60
    I felt that Kurt Thomas should have never been traded by the Knicks in the first place.I know him and Stephon Marbury had their differences but trading him for Q-brick stands as one of the top 5 worst trades that Isiah Thomas made in his tenure with the Knicks.

A lot of us like to remember the failed draft picks or the players that the Knicks released and ended up becoming tremendous role players but when the Knicks first acquired K.Thomas it was a bargain move for them.Nobody expected him to be the staple gun to the Knicks frontcourt that the Knicks sort of lost when they traded away Charles Oakley.

I'd rather see K.Thomas retire as a Knick than come back and go to a team like Boston and Miami.
    This is the post everyone has been waiting to read.

Great one here my friend.

If anything it looks like he's a good rebounder plus he challenges shots. Not really concerned about him scoring.