Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Knicks vs Dulls

living and dying by the 3.. game over

**** Nate and **** Chicago

OH FFS ! This is absolutely ridiculous ! Go and fall off the edge of the earth Chicago !

Please exit the playoffs first round ! I honestly cant stand them !

Veteran

Really missing Chandler/Kmart no interior defense

How can we honestly let a germ like Nate Robinson own us ? Its just ridiculous to be honest .....

Veteran

Shoulda closed this one at the end of OT

Veteran

We missed that shot blocking big. Proud of the guys taking it to OT but the odds are against you when you're playing 8 guys when fatigue is a factor.

One thing this game proved to me is Melo may play starting PF for the Knicks the rest of his career here, I think he's bettter than Stat.

I'm not worried about this at all.

Melo and Jr had a good amount of rebounds and we still lost.

The key was our DPOY was watching from the bench. we need him and K-Mart healthy if we want to go anywhere.

Seen one Knick loss in Chicago you've seen them all.

Suffice it to say hard to win against any quality team minus Tyson, K Mart, Camby or even Kurt. Valiant effort, this is exactly what we can expect in Boston, in Chicago/Indiana and in Miami. Not going to get any breaks from the refs shots won't fall all game and must find away to overcome momentum shifts.

Loss no big deal, what is crucial is the boys learn the lessons from tonight.

Frustrating loss because they had plenty of chances, but with Chandler and K-Mart both out there was just no interior defense. That's hard to overcome. K-Mart would have slapped Robinson clear across the court every time he drove in.

why u guys tripping, actually happy we lost, but hated the coaching, drove 7 guys into the ground for no reason

losing the the bulls keeps them out of our playoff bracket, its all about matchups and best we keep the hawks in our bracket

Originally Posted by PatrickChewing
    Frustrating loss because they had plenty of chances, but with Chandler and K-Mart both out there was just no interior defense. That's hard to overcome. K-Mart would have slapped Robinson clear across the court every time he drove in.
    Exactly.....we really need a healthy KMart and Chandler in the playoffs......maybe wont need both as much against Boston (need atleast one regardless who we play) but definitely will need them against Indiana, Chicago, Miami, etc if we wanna come out of the East.

I gotta give Melo credit though.....he has really played his ass off and been very good on the boards despite playing out of position.....especially on the offensive boards.....he's been a beast lately.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Superstar

Originally Posted by PatrickChewing
    Chandler wouldn't have stopped nate. ( i not saying he isn't a difference maker because we need him, he's our second most important player imo) but guards have been doing that all year and he's been down there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Superstar

Originally Posted by bluechox2
    why u guys tripping, actually happy we lost, but hated the coaching, drove 7 guys into the ground for no reason

losing the the bulls keeps them out of our playoff bracket, its all about matchups and best we keep the hawks in our bracket
    Good point. But to get completely washed all season by them is frustrating

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2