Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Thread: NY Knicks vs Indiana Pacers 14/04/2013 - 3:30

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Thats bad the Knicks built a 20 point lead without Melo .. why put Melo in the game with 5 min before halftime ???
    EXACTLY....and Woodson did same thing with not taking out K MART in garbage time. Woodson's mindset does not protect his players in meaningless games or garbage time.

Veteran

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    Because he's a moron blinded by his own fate

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I notice u and moron hangout a lot in all ur comments, u ever think about having a divorce?

Yeah, we clinch the 2nd seed in this win over the Pacers, grabbing homecourt advantage in the first two rounds in the postseason .. but u and ur buddy moron backward thinking believe its all Melo's doing.

Here's a hint of Melo's doing, 55-25 Denver Nuggets record. they never won 55 games wid Melo

Default Melo and the Scoring TITLE

Make no mistake about this..without Melo we would be nowhere BUT

ISO MELO over 7 seconds is a looser and ruins the FLOW...
    Iso Melo at 4 seconds or less of holding the ball WORKS...
    Did you ever wonder about the times FELTON and JR dribble into traffic only to have the ball stolen or they make a bad pass.....it is what it is.
    Melo is into the SCORING TITLE period and its not "apples to apples" with DURANT scoring many more total points and playing in more games.. I hate these individual statistics that players must confront as opposed to team play. I guess a scoring title translates into many endorsement dollars. I gotta remember this is not 1973.
    Melo winning a scoring title mean nothing to me...winning the CONFERENCE says it all.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    being u checked the box-score u also notice Melo took 23 shot attempts to get 25 points.
    Woody's best decision in this game was not letting Melo get any playingtime in the 4th qrt.

Jim.... im tired of this forum giving all the 2012-13 Knicks success this season to a 40% FG Melo, as if the other 4 players on the court dont exist. This forum talk about Tyson, Kurt, Amare, Novak, Felton, Cope, and White like a dog this season.
    Little do they know, it was HOF Jason Kidd orchestration that lead coach Woodson & Melo having a succesful season.

In the Pacers game it was clear to see that Knicks-players - Kidd, Shump, JR, Copeland, and Novak/Prig had this WIN in their pocket as early as the start of the 2nd quarter. When u seen our offense rotating where 7.2 Hibbert had to keep running outside to defend Copelands Jumper, and Shump/JR slashing to the paint with Hibbert outside defending Cope. When Hibbert went to the bench Cope took it straight to the hoop on West, plus our transition game gave us a season high of 16 fastbreak points. com'on Melo shouldve forgot about the scoring title to cheer for his teammates from the bench.
    Kiya we are going to have to agree to disagree here. I am tired of explaining how jump shooters that score a lot have to take a volume of shots so shooting % is a terrible way to rate them. You "efficiency experts" disguised as basketball fans don't get it and never will because you haven't played enough basketball to really know what's going on....I get all that....So if you want to give all the credit for our first division title in over a decade to bench players that play 10 minutes a game and barely average double figures over our MVP candidate that is leading the league in scoring them that's your business.

Superstar

I'm sorry it's the first word i think of when i see your name pop up... U just mentioned 4 other players should help get recognition and the whole team should. But melo should get most of the acclaim as he should get most of the blame if we are unsuccessful in which he has. But u constantly focusing on what he doesn't do is beyond my belief when no one has done better then him as a knick in the past 2 decades and he can still turn it into doing something that the great Patrick ewing couldn't do. you say kidd should get credit for bringing something out of melo, well thank u kidd(who's been my fav all time player since he was drafted) for bringing that "it" out of melo. Thing is that "it" thing is what u hate on. Can u answer just one question, when melo carries us for quarters or haves, when he beasts on the offensive rebound for the and 1, do u cheer? Can u please answer that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2