Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knicks sign Quentin Richardson??

Superstar

them clips just got me hype! q is tough and hates the celtics like i do!
    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I think it's too early to give up on Camby, especially to call him useless. He just hasn't been at full health this season and anytime he took the court was when he was at 60% health.

Immmmmm Baccccckkkkk
    haha I must check in on this site 100 times a week and never see anything worth posting about, being that everything is an honorary long range thread dedicated to a different player, its hard to really hammer home opinions about a specific topic unless you want to check every thread scroll forward 20 pages and look for something interesting, way too much time. with that being said I think the Q RICH pick up is huge and why I say huge is because of this ( IT IS THE PLAYOFFS) everything is an insurance policy in this game. Putting bodies out there to run at guys like paul pierce, or paul George, or LeBron james or kevin Durant is the key to winning a title these days, it has nothing to do with more and more big bodies, the best players in the NBA from Lebron to Melo, to Durant, to George, on the best teams in our way are all SWING MEN. the thinking here was we only have two legit small forwards on our team 1 ) Melo 2) Novak being that Melo is always at the 4 that leaves Novak ? and ( smith and shump ) who are two guards to guard the 3, this is for depth and for fouls, if we have to shift smith or melo to guard wade or LeBron, u want a guy like q rich who will come in and throw his body around and can guard the low post at the 3 position for 10-12 minutes a game and who has experience playing hard against star players on your bench. I think it was a wise no risk safe move to add a deeper insurance policy to our team as we go for the Trophy.

u have looooong login what about such

DontForgetStarsEwingOakleyMasonHarperfrom1994

Yeah its been a while, I haven't felt the motivation to post this year; the threads have been repetitive and very unimaginative ; also a lot of nonsensical non basketball related banter and arguments between posters- It wasn't as fun as it was in the past, unfortunately the better the knicks get the worse this forum gets lol. with that being said.....playoffs ? knicks favorites ? 2nd seed ? wow

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    Yeah its been a while, I haven't felt the motivation to post this year; the threads have been repetitive and very unimaginative ; also a lot of nonsensical non basketball related banter and arguments between posters- It wasn't as fun as it was in the past, unfortunately the better the knicks get the worse this forum gets lol. with that being said.....playoffs ? knicks favorites ? 2nd seed ? wow
    You're a ho for not posting and staying ghost. Doesn't help the site when you don't contribute especially being an OG of the forum. Shame on you.

Yeah if the threads have been repetitive and unimaginative then why not make your own threads? Because you can't do any better that's why.

Superstar

Shoulda signed T-Mac instead.

Originally Posted by smokes
    Yeah if the threads have been repetitive and unimaginative then why not make your own threads? Because you can't do any better that's why.

Hahaha smokes. Thanks for proving my point. And metro. Good point. We've had our battles. But u know my passion for this team. And I should have contributed more.

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    Hahaha smokes. Thanks for proving my point. And metro. Good point. We've had our battles. But u know my passion for this team. And I should have contributed more.
    I'm just saying there's no point criticizing when you're part of the problem not the solution.

I don't know why people said we should have signed another "big". How many "bigs" available can do a better job than Q-Rich? I rather Q-Rich defending guys a few inches taller than him than somebody who's much taller and bigger, but can't defend for various reasons such as not being good enough yet and lack of experience.

What typr of shape is he in?

i wanted us to cut White and sign him months ago! Imagine if he's on the team when Garnett makes Cherrios comment!
    When in shape decent enough shooter solid defender great post player would've fit right in...doubt he plays

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I don't know why people said we should have signed another "big". How many "bigs" available can do a better job than Q-Rich? I rather Q-Rich defending guys a few inches taller than him than somebody who's much taller and bigger, but can't defend for various reasons such as not being good enough yet and lack of experience.
    Yeah that's true....if Soloman Jones is amongst the best available bigs out there than were better off signing a vet like Q to have a true swing man other than Melo (who plays the 4 anyways).

Still rather have Brewer over Q and don't get why he was traded to open a roster spot when we still have White on the squad.......but what's done is done. Hope Q can still give us some solid minutes for a deep playoff run.

Default You must br kidding...

Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
    Must like Melo as a 4. Already got a little used wing in White.

Hopefully it's just great medical reports on Chandler, Camby, Wallace, Amare and Martin.
    Medical reports say that Kmart has a weakened ankle which will be taped and Tyson will be given TRIGGER POINT INJECTIONS of LIDOCAINE and DEXAMETHASONE...another precarious situation. Wallace is SORE and has 10 min max in him...Forget CAMBY. That's insider information....

if q-rich plays we're in trouble. period.