Pray for our bigs

smokes

Huge Member
I hate to be bringing negative stuff to the site but it seems a lot of people here have this notion in their head that our bigs are just being rested for the playoffs and everything will be fine barring another random injury.

You must realize after the last two seasons of ambiguous Knicks injuries that all is not as it seems.

Tyson, Camby, KMart and Sheed are all banged up with significant injuries and they are not going to be even close to 100% when the first round starts. It's highly unlikely any of them will reach 100% again this season (in fact for all except Tyson, more likely the rest of their careers).

It's going to take close to a miracle to allow us to have even half of our bigs available through this playoff run.

So pray, plead, beg to god/ganesh/the great spaghetti monster for our bigs health, we need it.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I agree in regards to Sheed and Camby

I think Kmart and Tyson should be plenty good to compete

Amare...who knows!?

smokes

Huge Member
What makes you think that about KMart? We don't know anything about his injury (as per usual), he is an injury prone player, he's old and he hasn't played in the NBA for most of the season.

The only one we can rely on is Tyson because he is gonna be playing until the point he can no longer stand.

Rob Low

Rotation player
K-Mart has a sprained ankle bro. That's nothing he'll be fine. Tyson should be fine too. As far as Sheed and Camby I expect nothing from them so anything they can give us will be a bonus

New New York

Quiet Storm
KMart returned from that knee thing a week ago then sprained his ankle so that's why I'm confident about him returning from that...my daughter just healed from a strained ankle after a week and she's 7!!!!

smokes

Huge Member
Well I'm hoping like hell I'm not gonna have to bump this thread in a couple of weeks and prove you guys wrong.

Rob Low

Rotation player
I can see the Tyson thing turning out to be worse than we thought but K Mart will definitely be fine. I saw his injury, that happens to me like once a month, it's no big deal.