After the tragic events in Boston.....

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
We need to make sure we play extra hard and smart because Boston might come out inspired to play because of these sad events. Hell knowing Stern he might try to fix the series so they win, so we need to be on our toes and watch for anything suspicious, but most of all the Knicks themselves need to not feel sorry for Boston, kick some ass and play smart.

But I do digress the events in Boston were tragic and I hope the best for everyone effected

metrocard

Legend
547633_10152423388315942_759556654_n.jpg

orangeblobman

Rotation player
You know, I hate to think of it in these terms, but I don't think it's crude to note the very reasonable expectation that Boston will come out inspired by the recent tragedy.

I still think Knicks are going to steam roll them like they are women, but the fans will bring the noise in their home games and we might face a 2-2 situation, then we come out and drop buckets for game 5 and game 6 routs.

bigapple

Starter
there was much more looses in New Jersey last year from hurricane ppl lost their homes close ppl

but agree Stern for sure will add his brainless officiating but better way will be if there will only 2 games in Boston.

tiger0330

Legend
I feel for Boston, we came that close to having a tragedy just like them in 2010 in Times Square. I hope they catch the b**tards like we caught the guy in the Times Sq. The Celts don't need any extra motivation, it's the playoffs. They will be ready just like the Knicks will be.

tiger0330

Legend
OT: not sure how many of you already found this, but it looks like 4chan might have identified three possible suspects.
also check out slide 16 in the first link, it's interesting to see if any of that turns as described.
http://thenewsjunkie.com/4chan-users-post-convincing-evidence-pointing-at-bombing-suspects/
http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA
I don't think these pics were of the guys they caught but the ones the FBI issued yesterday were. Good job of detective work in ID'ing the bombers.