WTF Sheed?

smokes

Huge Member
This guy loyal to the Boston green and not the O&B??

Qy64w8d.jpg

finestrg

Rotation player
You know what, I saw it live and just figured he ran into those guys in the tunnel but now I see it -- what the F's up with that green jacket?!? Wow is he kidding me? smh

erivera

Benchwarmer
u guys do know he was sitting behind the knicks bench the whole game right? it's not like he stopped and gave garnett and terry advice in the tunnel.

New New York

Quiet Storm
u guys do know he was sitting behind the knicks bench the whole game right? it's not like he stopped and gave garnett and terry advice in the tunnel.

That makes it worst that he's sitting on our bench!

they go up at the half and he sees them in the tunnel and gives Dap to them?!!!!!

i remember Lindsy Hunter calling out Sheed for his hugging up on KG after every game during the Eastern Conference Finals

Look if Prigs got called out for wearing Laker colored socks somebody better let Sheed know his KG crush doesn't fly in NY!!!!

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Everyone's going out of their way to support Boston during this time. I don't see the big deal here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erivera

Benchwarmer
to be honest we should blame the configuration of the locker rooms. they're on opposite ends of the court so if a guy goes back to the lockerroom during the game he has to pass the opposition lockerroom on the way back. maybe next yr they should change that.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah I don't really understand it. But if he was just wearing the jacket to support the city of Boston, fair enough. I guess we'll see more as the series unfolds.

Rob Low

Rotation player
He's dead to me. Someone that's good with photoshop replace Shawne Williams with Sheed for me in my sig please.

uber

Benchwarmer
To be honest i didn't even noticed Sheed sitting behind the bench. Has he been wearing this jacket the whole game?

bigapple

Starter
he won title with pistons and was just 1 time boston this picture i think it was about this tragic event in boston + we have NBA green to dont go over board :)