Benchwarmer
Looks like this series started and ended the same day

Peace out fkers.....see ya next year

:gony:

Sent from my LG-P999

Kiyaman

Legend
What the hell was on JR.Smith mind?
We were holding a 19 to 21 point lead with 7 minutes remaining in the game.
Did JR expect Terry not to try for the steal?
Was Terry wrong? or was JR wrong for holding the ball to long?
When JR made his move to elbow Terry, he should have pass the ball in the same motion as if Terry's jaw foul him in the act of a pass .. Butt no, JR is so use to holding the ball for 5 to 8 seconds before he dribble the refferees had no other act to call other than a personel Flagrant 2 .. foolish flaw.

This reminds me of the Knicks vs Denver Brawl in 2006 when several seconds remaining in the game with Denver winning by 20 something points, and JR tried to score on Nate Robinson rather then dribble out the remaining seconds of the game .. foolish flaw.

Kiyaman

Legend
The loss in Boston must be deleted from Knicks fans mind .. its a sickness without a cure

GS Warriors 7 man rotation has embarrassed the Denver Nuggets organization the past 3 games .. the Denver players have to be wishing this was a 5 game series and over with.
Coach Karl has to be one of the oldest worst postseason coaches in NBA history .. this coach has no answer for anything in a series.
This is GS headcoach Mark Jackson first postseason as a headcoach!!!

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Maybe atlanta will win this series. We'd wipe the floor with them in the next round.... Although the pg matchup would be a problem moreso then any other team we can meet up with in the playoffs. we struggle against those fast pg teams

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
The loss in Boston must be deleted from Knicks fans mind .. its a sickness without a cure

GS Warriors 7 man rotation has embarrassed the Denver Nuggets organization the past 3 games .. the Denver players have to be wishing this was a 5 game series and over with.
Coach Karl has to be one of the oldest worst postseason coaches in NBA history .. this coach has no answer for anything in a series.
This is GS headcoach Mark Jackson first postseason as a headcoach!!!

Yeah I know....Melo always gets the blame for early exits in Denver....but he wasn't part of Carl's Seattle team that was upset by 8th seed Nuggets back in the 90s and he isn't part of this 50+ win Denver team that's losing to a Warriors team without there only All Star this year.

Sent from my LG-P999

jimkcchief88

All Star
Exactly.... It's funny now a series has broken out....George Karl sent in the hit squad after "mama, there goes that man again" once too many times lol:) no matter how much David Stern tries to make NBA basketball a non contact sport, all that mess goes out the window in the Playoffs especially when your back is against the wall. Same mess Doc and the Celtics pulled on Melo Sunday. Good thread starter Kiya we got a couple series going on now....This playoffs is turning into a war of attrition healthiest team to the end wins....

Kiyaman

Legend
Exactly.... It's funny now a series has broken out....George Karl sent in the hit squad after "mama, there goes that man again" once too many times lol:) no matter how much David Stern tries to make NBA basketball a non contact sport, all that mess goes out the window in the Playoffs especially when your back is against the wall. Same mess Doc and the Celtics pulled on Melo Sunday. Good thread starter Kiya we got a couple series going on now....This playoffs is turning into a war of attrition healthiest team to the end wins....

The First-Round of the NBA postseason was a shocker all the way around the board .....

WEST

S.A. Spurs Headcoach Pop has never loss a NBA series to the Lakers new headcoach Dantoni.
The Lakers didnt have a chance with or without Kobe. Spurs SWEPT Lakers 4-0 to win the series.

Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson first full 82 game season as headcoach took no pity at exposing the poor-poor coaching of the Denver Nuggets headcoach Karl who had homecourt advantage in the postseason.
The GS Warriors took control of the series in the 2nd game to win the series 4-2.

Memphis Grizzlies are no JOKE! The L.A. Clippers having homecourt advantage fell victim to bumbing into the Grizz in the first-round. The underratted Grizz took care of the Clippers in 6 games to win the series 4-2 .. on their way to the FINALS.

OKC Thunders were on their way to sweeping the Houston Rockets, untill losing their star PG Westbrook to a season-injury. OKC won the series 4-2

EAST

Miami Heat had no concience about exposing Milluakie Bucks in a 4-0 sweep.

The underman Chicago Bulls took away the Brooklyn Nets homecourt advantage to win the series in 7 games.
Thats like fight your little brother with one hand tied behind your back .. Bulls win 4-3

Indiana Pacers had no problems beating the Atlanta Hawks in 6 games .. Pacers win 4-2

My Knicks won the series against the Boston Celtics 4-2 .. butt! my Knicks played very shacky as ussual throughout the series, especially the two straight losses to the Celtics had me stagnated to the point of writers-block by losing the 5th game to close the series in M S G...

We are on to the 2nd-Round of the PLAYOFFS ......

Kiyaman

Legend
The 2nd-Round Series .... Knicks made the 2nd round Big Thnx to HOF Jason Kidd

Nate the Great Robinson .. put on a show in Miami to beat the Heat in Miami in the first game of the 2nd-round series.
Chicago Bulls Headcoach Thibs actually ran a 6 Man Rotation with King-Noah callin all the shots on offense/defense, and Butler's 48 minute defensive tenacity all over Lebron James.
Talk about TEAM-BALL and BALL-MOVEMENT the Bulls out rank the Spurs in that department in their first game vs Heat.
Bulls Lead series 1-0

Spurs look like they met their match with GS in the first game of the 2nd-round.
Curry's catch n shoot is not ISO-Ball, its Reggie Miller & Ray Allen running around screens & picks for an open shot.
Coach Pop got his hands full in this series vs coach Mark Jackson.
Spurs Lead series 1-0

OKC Thunder needed great games from Durant & Keven Martin for the first win vs Memphis Grizzlies ..
could Durant & Keven do the same in 3 more games vs Memphis? I dont think so.
OKC Thunder Lead series 1-0

Melo Melo Melo Melo and side-kick JR.Smith have homecourt advantage over the Pacers.
Indiana Pacers Lead series 1-0