Legend
paulpierece-wheelchair.gif

tumblr_mlql8j3mgG1rfimo0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mlql8j3mgG1rfimo0o2_500.gif

tumblr_mlqorcJMMr1qdp4w4o1_500.jpg

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
WE STOMPED THEM OUT!!!!!

Simple better team dismantling inferior counter part. As long as refs call this legit, Knicks in a cake walk.

skisloper

Starter
You will always have Knicks haters .......You will also have Knicks fans who have lived in fear of never winning a championship or even more a playoff series.....

It is clear that Woody has the Knicks at least for half the game on the right page. I guess Melo and JR as good as they are will always need a constant reminder to move the ball. We are such an explosive team when we move the ball and the defense has to work. The Knicks are very frustrating team to guard.....No matter how tough the defense you can always have Melo or JR put up some crazy shot at the end of the shot clock.......ISO sucks as its predictable and allows other defenders to just sit back........Prigioni has become an insane asset to the Knicks.....Just watching him guard Bradley changed things up instantly.....he is an annoying pain in the Ass and his assit to Vhandler was a game changer.....

Move the Ball and the Knicks explode offensively....get stuck in ISO and the exact opposite happens....

Cannot believe we are looking like we will win this playoff series......Now lets hope the Hawks win....We do not need to play the dirty Pacers as we need our guys healthy and the more rest the best,

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Anyone see Doc Rivers rant on the refs regarding KG fouls....CLASSIC.

Doc is a top coach but damn can he whinge with the best of the best. Some one needs to tell him Fat Paula and Fake tough guy have been ****e for over two years. Rondo is the Celtics, it's been Rondo who has carried your old ass team for over two years. Your GM Danny Ainge was curious what life would be like minus Rondo, well he has his answer now doesn't he.

A well placed sneaker right acrossed the adams apple...actually I was hoping for a mud hole curb stomping. Great job bockers, Now lets bag the next 2 games and let this team know what it feels like to have a broom swatting you across the ass.

bigapple

Starter
counting playoffs knicks are 5-0 vs boston after 1st season game @ msg which Knicks lost

MELO still playing too much 1 on 1

felton still use ****ty pasess and overdribbling

i counted 3 travels from Boston

this must be changed

K-mart is playing better than Tyson

again friday 8pm atlantic time sunday 1 pm atlantic time which means not much time for rest

KingCharles34

All Star
Doc gets too much respect in my opinion. Hes a good coach but hes not one of the best in my opinion. He was using Rondo wrong the past few years. The Celtics have had teams capable of scoring near 100 points a game, we saw them average probably about 80 points a game last year vs the 76ers in the 2nd round with Rondo. That told me alot, with or without Rondo they're offensively challenged.

Im not sure how much better Boston would be doing if they had Rondo. More then anything they need his offense, his layups that he gets. But i actually think Prigioni and Kidd would do a solid job limiting him. Anyone with a high IQ seems to be able to limit Rondo. And lets not also forgot their record was better after Rondo went down with the injury.

As for Game 3, i cant wait. I gotta good feeling that we'll win in 5 games, maybe even sweep. The Celtics are a 1st half team, its been this way for a while. We found a solution for Jeff green; Shumpert. Pierce is still a good SF but hes not capable of carrying a team. My fellow Knickerbockers WE GOT THIS aqDwC.png

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
We sweep Boston with ease.

They're not a basketball team to worry about.

Depends on refs. Call it legit and it's all Knicks but a some home cooking and who knows.

Can easily see early foul trouble for Tyson, K Mart and even Melo. Quite easy to manipulate NBA games.