2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 2 / Knicks vs Celtics - 04/23

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Nobody can stop JR right now, the guy is simply on fire! 4-4 with two impossible shots in the last two seconds. Wow!

Blah, it seems like every 5 minutes in this series we feel the need to completely stop playing any kind of respectable basketball and let them go on a run. A sustained 48 minute effort would have us winning these games by 25 every night.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Blah, it seems like every 5 minutes in this series we feel the need to completely stop playing any kind of respectable basketball and let them go on a run. A sustained 48 minute effort would have us winning these games by 25 every night.

I get frustrated when JR or Melo holds the ball longer than 5 seconds with no play to the basket but then I have to somewhat give them a break because no one is cutting or giving them a good passing lane as an option.

This is pretty low effort from our guys right now. Letting Boston limp away from us in a race between two one-legged men.

Felton ending up on Pierce every possession is a joke. C'mon Woodson. You don't see Doc letting Melo get covered by Avery Bradley and Jason Terry over and over again. I know that we switch on defense constantly, but still, has to be some way to temper this.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Woodson need to come up with a new gameplan. This isn't working.
AMEN! Pierce is killing Felton and prigs by just shooting over them. What the hell happened to Shumpert!!! Celtics are clearly taking advantage of this Felton Prigs tandem and he's not adjusting!

I'll take only being down by 6 after that terrible 2nd quarter. We've been a strong 2nd half team for some time now, let's show it again tonight.