Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 4 / Knicks @ Celtics - 04/28 1:00 pm

james dolan apparently texted melo to tank that game so that he can make the extra buck with a game 5

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by bluechox2
    james dolan apparently texted melo to tank that game so that he can make the extra buck with a game 5
    sources????

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by bigapple
    i blame melo for this LOSS why his insanity of 1 on 1 system. Why he cant play like this game @ Miami 50 pt

JR sing can be tripled i just heard that he is now worth 15m but Knicks will loose K-mart .
    I cannot understand why they went away from the hot hand in felton when they should have kept feeding him the ball.When Melo came in they completely quit looking for felton and melo started playing that 1 on 1 crap. I think we still have this series thow but it would have been nice to have ended it.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    STFU ....u seen Woody strategy in the first-half "give the ball to Melo to shoot on every offensive-possession" it was sick watching Melo shoot the ball on 9 straight offensive-possessions which lead to Melo committing 5 turnovers shooting 3-15.
    In the the first half the Knicks shot 27% from FG, while Boston shot 41% from fg.

What? (WTF) happen when Melo was sitting on the bench in the 3rd quarter?

Felton, Kidd, Prig, Shump, and Martin chopped the Boston 20 point lead to a 3 point lead by the end of the qtr. .. the same crew of Knicks players who gave Boston a Whooooping on Friday night in Boston with the help of Novak & Tyson.

Dont act like u were BLIND at Woodson and Melo strategy to lose this game .. Woody had to put Melo in the game in the 4th qtr. so Felton & Crew dont sweeep boston in boston.
    dude you're ridiculous. i'm just tired of coming on here and reading you're bs about woody trying to lose games and stuff. we all know how this team plays. it ain't gonna change in the postseason. this team won 54 games with everybody on the roster. stop trying to act like we'd be undefeated with melo not on this team. i'm just tired of you're garbage. stop saying the same crap. come up with some real analysis instead of just blaming melo and woody.

hey metro or WV, how do you guys put up a signature? Is there an option to set it automatically?