2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 5 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/01 7:00 pm

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Man, JR is not playing good right now. Not doing a good job of backing up that trash talk.

I wanna see DEFENSE! C'mon Knicks, bust this ****ing game open! :gony:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Ugh. Knicks better come out alive for the 2nd half if they wanna finish this series tonight. Disappointed with the defense so far.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
No ball movement at all. I've said it before, and I'll say it again . . . Felton needs to break down the offense. And, they need to use Melo as a decoy. That will open the game up for Melo and that's when he's really dangerous.

A little bitch flails himself to the ground in a blowout game 3 loss and suddenly a series turns. I refuse to accept this. We were worlds better than these guys 3 days ago and we still are now. These bums coughed up a 20 point lead at home in a possible lose and stay home game and suddenly they're the epitome of mental toughness. Screw this crap. Step up fellas and end this tonight. These guys are a second-class joke. Let's go Knicks!

nyk_nyk

All Star
WTF is up with the offense? So stagnant and predictable. They wait around and get Melo the ball with 8 seconds left and then he holds it for 5 and then takes a contested shot. Knicks are allergic to assists!

nyk_nyk

All Star
Look at how the celtics move the ball around! We hold it too long with no plan other than iso. Can't win like that.

knicksin60

Starter
They are too nonchalant! I still have my doubts about them being a championship team. They're not the Miami Heat that could sleep against any team in the league in the first two quarters and magically turn it on in the second half any time they feel like it.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Par course for the series.

Poor second quarter hands Celtics HT lead. Expect Knicks to step it up in the second half. Still pisses me off, as have to endure the TNT clowns salivate at even the thought of a Knicks loss.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Melo is my dude but this just proves that the Melo iso as a gameplan isn't the best option. He should just play off his teammates. He'll get his.