2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 5 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/01 7:00 pm

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
All this talk on how the NBA is the only sport where a team never made it back after being led 3-0 in a playoff series really freaks me out. Hard to think with how terrible shooting went tonight we can still pull a win.. i don't want a game 7 in round 1..

We earned it.

Celtics are not that good, facts are we laid an utter egg tonight. Half decent game by Melo or JR and we win in a cake walk.

knicksin60

Starter
This team lacks heart! I really am sick of how this franchise teases their fans with hope and throws it right back in their faces. The most cursed franchise in sports!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
It ain't over! Ain't nothin over! Down 5 with over a minute to go! Let's do this!

It was over 10 minutes ago.

Knicks we'll not win a single playoff game where both Melo and JR pull off a pathetic no show. All you have to with this old ass Celtics team, is keep tight and win it in last 5 minutes. What do we do, fall behind by 15 midway through 4TH quarter...INEXCUSABLE!!!!!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Well we now have a series folks.

Can still win this but frankly damn immature, mentally weak effort tonight. Celtics Minus Rondo win two games...INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Tough to grasp when we do have real leaders in Kidd, Chandler and K Mart.

That said we know JR can be erratic but for Melo to go MIA in back to back two MIA close out games....INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Omg im mad. If we keep playing this iso ball we will lose this series.

It's on Melo.

Felton, Shump, Chandler..etc etc etc all doing their part. Can't have your MVP go MIA in back to back games. Look at Durant, win or lose he's bar none OKC best player.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
This team is highly allergic to assists. Do we even run any plays???

We run plays. I can see that we attempt to run plays. But when the plays are stopped by the opposing defense, our back up plan is to run iso-Melo/iso-JR (which usually results in a midrange jumpshot)

Woody needs to get the other guys more involved on offense. I don't know about other people, but I usually get more motivated to play hard on both ends of the floor when I contribute to the offense.