2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 5 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/01 7:00 pm

shaolin

Benchwarmer
No ball movement at all. I've said it before, and I'll say it again . . . Felton needs to break down the offense. And, they need to use Melo as a decoy. That will open the game up for Melo and that's when he's really dangerous.

Felton is the man. offense needs to start with him 85% of the time.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Ray Felton is waiting for the rest of these idiots to get going. He cant hold us down for long

nyk_nyk

All Star
Knicks are always better when they are in motion. They have too many guys that can score to be so stagnant at times.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Melo is my dude but this just proves that the Melo iso as a gameplan isn't the best option. He should just play off his teammates. He'll get his.

Now that's real talk! We need to finish this series up early so Woody can at least make adjustments to the offense for the next series (if we get there).

wian

Benchwarmer
it would be nice if we win today and atlanta / indiana go to 7 games. a nice rest would be good

Alright, enough with the negative talk. I just made a strong drink (i.e. alcohol by itself in a glass) and I am ready for us to finish this game out. This series ends tonight. We are that much better than these guys. Let's go Knicks!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I wanna see the ball in either Felton or Melo's hand the rest of the way if the rest of the guys play like this.

finestrg

Rotation player
The defense sucks and we're not getting Melo AND JR's best (Melo looks a step slow to me and JR's lost). That's the difference...And WTF's up with this crowd? Is it me or is the crowd a step below what it needs to be? And where's the regular public address guy??? This guy's horrible...What, the reg. dude had something better to do tonight?!?! He ain't great either but he brings a hell of a lot more energy than this guy. This address guy's good for a Sunday afternoon game, not a playoff game!