Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43

Thread: Houston, Got a Problem

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Houston, Got a Problem

    This is what happens when a team that tries to set NBA records in 3 point shots, but doesn't actually have a clue about spacing, ball movement.

    What happens when a player is immortalized by a stankass owner, and put above team and coach.

    And what happens when a coach who's fault has always been static, iso-obsession on offense gives the car keys to a player who's fault has always been selfish, iso-obsession.

    But you should be troubled as a NYK fan right now. This is a .500, aged Celtic team that is without their #1 player.

    Honestly, this is a mishmash between vintage (bad form) Woodson playoff coaching...that got hooked on D'antoni 3 ball because it was making him look like a genius in the first half of the season.

  2. #2
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    It's "whose", motherf*cker. And your yeasty vag!na is just weeping from the loss of Russell. I'm amazed that there are individuals whose time can be allotted to being a noxious moron on a site that holds no relevance to them in any sense, other than that of their own prepubescent, troll angst.


  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,140
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Houston is right troll cause now y'all got a problem...lets review....Durant 0-5 in the 4th....hack-Asik=fail back to "Houston" you go troll get off our board and worry about your own squad

  4. #4
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Take this to the NBA section man. Houston will take OKC to 7. Garcia is a good player.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I didn't even mean title to refer to Houston, Rocks...meant "houston, we got a problem", a la NASA.

    This is 100% about NYK. I love this city, and I have mad respect for NYK. But yes, ima hater of the people I see tearing it down...from Dolan on.

    I bled orange&blue through the WORST years...my NYK pride peaked during Isiah years.

    My post was fine -- does anyone disagree with the observations and logical connections?

    (Mr Metro you know Melo isn't a warrior deep down, like the men you'll be watching tomorrow night)

  6. #6
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Idk why you posted this. If they get bounced this round ok, but for now let's just get behind the team. If we get to the ECF or better you're gonna look like an idiot.

  7. #7
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    I didn't even mean title to refer to Houston, Rocks...meant "houston, we got a problem", a la NASA.

    This is 100% about NYK. I love this city, and I have mad respect for NYK. But yes, ima hater of the people I see tearing it down...from Dolan on.

    I bled orange&blue through the WORST years...my NYK pride peaked during Isiah years.

    My post was fine -- does anyone disagree with the observations and logical connections?

    (Mr Metro you know Melo isn't a warrior deep down, like the men you'll be watching tomorrow night)
    We'll see how the Thunder handle the 3 beast in the West with the Warriors, Spurs and Grizzlies.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Idk why you posted this. If they get bounced this round ok, but for now let's just get behind the team. If we get to the ECF or better you're gonna look like an idiot.
    My swag doesn't sway to the masses.

    If NYK goes to ECF+ will I look like an idiot? Maybe. But i throw my leather. You hedge your opinions like a gardener pruning a bush.

    Compare:

    Melo Game 1 vs KD Game 1. KD is carrying his team after the loss of Westbrook. He has played better than anyone so far in the playoffs, historical numbers. I don't want to make this about KD -- but my point again is you won't see people like Wade, KD, Lebron, CP3 **** beds like Melo.

    It's a mental thing, a charachter thing, idk. But they will adjust, they will adapt, they will scrap on D like a feral tiger all night if they know their offensive game is off.

    I hear Melo defenders say he has to be lazy sometimes on D, bc he doesn't wanna wear himself out on offensive end. This guy needs enforcers now i read, also......cmon NYC.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    It's "whose", motherf*cker. And your yeasty vag!na is just weeping from the loss of Russell. I'm amazed that there are individuals whose time can be allotted to being a noxious moron on a site that holds no relevance to them in any sense, other than that of their own prepubescent, troll angst.

    How my ass taste?

    Only one weeping is you. I live in NYC, born in NY, I've watched more NYK games than you ever have. Sit down, SON. You got no character, even though you are one.

    And don't talk to me about my relevance, when the only evidence is my ascendance. You bitch like a bitch going through her adolescence. Prepubescence? Boy, I just handed you my calling card, fist marks on your face. Still my essence is benevolent, so I'll leave you with that middle finger you made, let you suck it while you recover from the truth, of me and my precision punching that's all but dynastic.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    How my ass taste?

    Only one weeping is you. I live in NYC, born in NY, I've watched more NYK games than you ever have. Sit down, SON. You got no character, even though you are one.

    And don't talk to me about my relevance, when the only evidence is my ascendance. You bitch like a bitch going through her adolescence. Prepubescence? Boy, I just handed you my calling card, fist marks on your face. Still my essence is benevolent, so I'll leave you with that middle finger you made, let you suck it while you recover from the truth, of me and my precision punching that's all but dynastic.

    You really were in born in NYC and Live in NYC , have seen tons of Knick games but yet 2 years ago you decided to become a Thunder Fan...........I mean dude you do know basketball but if memphis beats the Thunder its a safe bet you will be trolling this site under the name Grizzlie Gonads.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    You really were in born in NYC and Live in NYC , have seen tons of Knick games but yet 2 years ago you decided to become a Thunder Fan...........I mean dude you do know basketball but if memphis beats the Thunder its a safe bet you will be trolling this site under the name Grizzlie Gonads.
    I made my name as a joke man bc I went from lurker to poster in a Metro thread he made that was about comparing Melo to KD. We disagreed and rumbled a bit, but I'm not a OKC fan or troll. I didn't come starting **** about Melo or getting on my knees for OKC.

    My posts are about nature of Melo, Woodson, and really James Dolan. + my thoughts on what it takes to be true champion contender in NBA right now.

    lmao @GrizzlieGonads, though

    Out of respect I will cool it until playoffs or series over. I've said my peace, unless provoked or directly asked sth, I won't continue on any debates I've engaged.

    edit -- but yes, two generations fam from BK, and born/lived 24yrs in NYC. number of Knicks games I've watched during Isiah years is higher than Hazy8's testosterone count

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,693
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    I made my name as a joke man bc I went from lurker to poster in a Metro thread he made that was about comparing Melo to KD. We disagreed and rumbled a bit, but I'm not a OKC fan or troll. I didn't come starting **** about Melo or getting on my knees for OKC.

    My posts are about nature of Melo, Woodson, and really James Dolan. + my thoughts on what it takes to be true champion contender in NBA right now.

    lmao @GrizzlieGonads, though

    Out of respect I will cool it until playoffs or series over. I've said my peace, unless provoked or directly asked sth, I won't continue on any debates I've engaged.

    edit -- but yes, two generations fam from BK, and born/lived 24yrs in NYC. number of Knicks games I've watched during Isiah years is higher than Hazy8's testosterone count

    Durant vs. Melo.......does it really need an answer........I mean come on......Its like westbrook or felton

  13. #13
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Didn't know ThunderThighs was a Knick fan all along. You're a cool brother in my book. You put up a strong debate and any Knick fan gets love, especially my main man Crazy8s. I love that guy.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Durant vs. Melo.......does it really need an answer........I mean come on......Its like westbrook or felton
    A more fair comparison for Melo is Rudy Gay.

  15. #15
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by SorryyouhaveMelo
    A more fair comparison for Melo is Rudy Gay.
    You're not shy about your stupidity, am I right?


Similar Threads

  1. Melo Problem?
    By BreenForPrez in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2011, 18:15
  2. Gortat to Big D!: Houston we still have a problem!
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jul 03, 2009, 13:33
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2006, 12:14
  4. problem!
    By NIX89 in forum Site Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 14, 2005, 07:10
  5. i got a problem w/this
    By Skyhi300 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2005, 17:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •