Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: Houston, Got a Problem

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Knicks 93 with the counter left hook to the body.
    Thunderthighs down on the floor, can he get up before the 10 count?
    You really think ThunderThug laying down to this chump?

    I wasn't knocked down, I slipped on this woman's blood. Knick93 repeatedly quoting himself without making any sense is an unskilled chump throwing out of control haymakers -- except they're soft, and only hurt himself.

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    Your failed attempt at calling me out here now has you comin across like an obsessed, thrown to the gutter lover.

    Just stop.

    Durant has played better than any other player in the entire playoffs. He's risen and met every expectation that was thrown on him since Westbrook been out and been carrying his team. They got past first round directly bc of his play; they are still competitive in the second round because of him. I don't enjoy saying these things and as I've said I wouldn't discuss Melo vs Durant etc till after playoffs, as I'm not a OKC fan and in fact I find them womanly floppers -- but extremely talented women.

    With friends like you, Melo doesn't need enemies. Melo has been extremely hot/cold and single handedly **** some big beds. Melo has not been very good individually and not been very good for the overall team this playoffs as a result.

    Why you fronting and treating Melo like he's a bitch with an inferiority complex? Melo is good enough to turn things around, but you bring shame to him like some fat schoolboy who can't back his **** up, but fronts when he steps into the playground.

    And you called the Griz a "much lesser team"? You lucky ignorance isn't a crime. You seriously don't know **** about the NBA. You a casual fan who reps their city and team pitifully.

    Down goes Durant, down goes Durant!!!! Down go the Thunder, down go the Thunder as Durant goes 5-21!!!!! Oh how inefficient!!!! What a ball hog!!!! What an epic fail!!!! If only Durant had moved the ball and shared it with his teammates!!! And how did " Mr dropped 82 at the Rucker" miss a 16 footer with 5 seconds left to tie the game???? See how stupid all that criticism sounds now and it can be applied to ANY "Superstar" who loses a series??? Melo, Durant, Kobe,Lebron(when in Cleveland), Dirk....it's all the same...bottomline is every "Superstar" had help to get a chip. Magic had Jabbar, Worthy and Co....Bird had Mchale, The Chief, DJ and Co....Isaih had Vinny and the Bad Boys, Micheal had Pip and Co...Garnett needed Paul Pierce and Ray Ray....Kobe needed Shaquille...Duncan, Parker and Ginobilli have won almost 100 playoff games TOGETHER.....and so on and so forth so stop blaming Melo for Denver's first round losses when he had NO help(Denver losses in the first round with or without Melo because the Nuggets are second class citizens to the Doncs in Denver)....And everybody's HERO Durant is finding playoff life in the NBA hard without Harden and Westbrook

  3. #33
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Jimmy, we can only **** on Durant if Melo gets passed Indiana or else we'll look as bad as OKC.

  4. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I wasn't **** on Durant I think he is awesome. I am making a point to this fool thunder whatever. Durant made the finals last year with big time HELP. Lose two stars and take two steps back to lose in the semis. So stopping trolling on Melo who has never had much help in the NBA
    Last edited by jimkcchief88; May 16, 2013 at 15:09.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I wasn't **** on Durant I think he is awesome. I am making a point to this fool thunder whatever. Durant made the finals last year with big time HELP. Lose two stars and take two steps back to lose in the semis. So stopping trolling on Melo who has never had much help in the NBA
    Why you so mad?

    You're singling out a bad KD performance, yet he was one if if not the best individual performers in the whole playoffs.

    Melo is having one of the worst for someone of his caliber. So you're argument is a HUGE fail, get it? OKC was competitive and got this far because of KD.

    Such a Melo apologist while he's underperforming like he is.

    Now get this if you can grasp it: you already failed the argument YOU stepped to, in regard to individual excellence and contribution this playoffs. I barely had to throw a love tap at you, you stumbled on your own laces while making your way to the ring.

    My argument transcends this playoffs, and any short term small sample bull****. It's about why Melo isn't the caliber of player KD is (even though KD is so much younger), and isn't even about Durant. It's about Melo, and why I feel he is horrible goods for NYK if your goal is to ever win a chip.

    Me? I'd like to see my city reach basketball excellence and chip it up, or at least truly contend.

    You? You're content parading around bogus arguments to avoid the cold hard truth about Melo, Woodson, Dolan and the true state of the Knicks.

    Kiyaman only poster I seen here who I think truly gets it. Props to Metro too who I respectfully disagree w at this point. But you're a PR man for Melo at this point Jim.

  6. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    Why you so mad?

    You're singling out a bad KD performance, yet he was one if if not the best individual performers in the whole playoffs.

    Melo is having one of the worst for someone of his caliber. So you're argument is a HUGE fail, get it? OKC was competitive and got this far because of KD.

    Such a Melo apologist while he's underperforming like he is.

    Now get this if you can grasp it: you already failed the argument YOU stepped to, in regard to individual excellence and contribution this playoffs. I barely had to throw a love tap at you, you stumbled on your own laces while making your way to the ring.

    My argument transcends this playoffs, and any short term small sample bull****. It's about why Melo isn't the caliber of player KD is (even though KD is so much younger), and isn't even about Durant. It's about Melo, and why I feel he is horrible goods for NYK if your goal is to ever win a chip.

    Me? I'd like to see my city reach basketball excellence and chip it up, or at least truly contend.

    You? You're content parading around bogus arguments to avoid the cold hard truth about Melo, Woodson, Dolan and the true state of the Knicks.

    Kiyaman only poster I seen here who I think truly gets it. Props to Metro too who I respectfully disagree w at this point. But you're a PR man for Melo at this point Jim.
    Rep city my a**. You are just like every other newbie poster who signs up just to roast Melo(yawn). I live in the Chi and I been posting here since 06'. Where were you Mr City Rep???? Yep under a rock so crawl back from where you came from. KO.COM is for REAL Knicks fans, not for Durant fan posers like you.(yawn)

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Rep city my a**. You are just like every other newbie poster who signs up just to roast Melo(yawn). I live in the Chi and I been posting here since 06'. Where were you Mr City Rep???? Yep under a rock so crawl back from where you came from. KO.COM is for REAL Knicks fans, not for Durant fan posers like you.(yawn)
    You don't throw ****, because you don't know ****. You refute nothing because you're saying nothing. Listen to Mr Metro, pipe down and let the big boys debate after the playoffs ends.

    Your longevity here is insignificant. Only your arguments are less fresh than you.

  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    You don't throw ****, because you don't know ****. You refute nothing because you're saying nothing. Listen to Mr Metro, pipe down and let the big boys debate after the playoffs ends.

    Your longevity here is insignificant. Only your arguments are less fresh than you.
    I know our KNICKS won tonight and MELO led all scorers. Go back under the bridge where you belong troll. You are banished back to the BENCH!!!!!

  9. #39
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    You don't throw ****, because you don't know ****. You refute nothing because you're saying nothing. Listen to Mr Metro, pipe down and let the big boys debate after the playoffs ends.

    Your longevity here is insignificant. Only your arguments are less fresh than you.
    U did say Durant exceeded expectations and if u look at this season. Durant was expected to win the scoring title and lead his team back to the chip. He did neither. Melo was expected be a first round out and not be a team player capable of leading his team past the first round and playing good defense at the same time and he surpassed his expectations... Now i know their respective expectations were different and Durants were alot more lofty then melos. But the bottom line is in actuality melo exceeded expectations and Durant actuality receded expectations. So if durant was above melo and melo took a step forward of what was expected and Durant took a step back from what was expected then that puts them on an equal playing field in which this thread is about. No one is saying he's better. Age, the past, or future has nothing to do with this thread and this season as far as a statement being made that melo is as good as durant, well he actually did have just as good a season as durant and can still make it a more successful season then Durant.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #40
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    U did say Durant exceeded expectations and if u look at this season. Durant was expected to win the scoring title and lead his team back to the chip. He did neither. Melo was expected be a first round out and not be a team player capable of leading his team past the first round and playing good defense at the same time and he surpassed his expectations... Now i know their respective expectations were different and Durants were alot more lofty then melos. But the bottom line is in actuality melo exceeded expectations and Durant actuality receded expectations. So if durant was above melo and melo took a step forward of what was expected and Durant took a step back from what was expected then that puts them on an equal playing field in which this thread is about. No one is saying he's better. Age, the past, or future has nothing to do with this thread and this season as far as a statement being made that melo is as good as durant, well he actually did have just as good a season as durant and can still make it a more successful season then Durant.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    And there you have it

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I know our KNICKS won tonight and MELO led all scorers. Go back under the bridge where you belong troll. You are banished back to the BENCH!!!!!
    You a low information fan, and a low information fighter in debates as a result. Stop trying to compare Melo to Durant individually in the playoffs, when Melo has been quite bad and Durant was extremely good.

    If you were a man and not a homer, and knew the NBA and not just NYK headlines, you'd know that the Thunder made it as far and played as competitively as they did because of KD. The NYK have been struggling to as a direct result of Melo. Overall, this shouldn't be about Melo vs KD, and not a small sample size of playoff performance. But that's on you, pooch.

    Basketball is a team game made up of individual efforts. You just don't get it. KD's teams falling short this season, is almost identical to Lebron's Cav's teams. Except KD is no Lebron.

    You a swagless fool. And I like swag, and don't like fools.

    But you were probably the type of punk who compared Melo to Lebron, too, weren't ya? Dare me to look yo ass up. I tripple dog dare you.



  12. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,055
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    You a low information fan, and a low information fighter in debates as a result. Stop trying to compare Melo to Durant individually in the playoffs, when Melo has been quite bad and Durant was extremely good.

    If you were a man and not a homer, and knew the NBA and not just NYK headlines, you'd know that the Thunder made it as far and played as competitively as they did because of KD. The NYK have been struggling to as a direct result of Melo. Overall, this shouldn't be about Melo vs KD, and not a small sample size of playoff performance. But that's on you, pooch.

    Basketball is a team game made up of individual efforts. You just don't get it. KD's teams falling short this season, is almost identical to Lebron's Cav's teams. Except KD is no Lebron.

    You a swagless fool. And I like swag, and don't like fools.

    But you were probably the type of punk who compared Melo to Lebron, too, weren't ya? Dare me to look yo ass up. I tripple dog dare you.


    If you had bothered to check my resume than you would know posting dumbazz downloads mean nothing to me. Ask Me Metro if you doubt this. And playing the dozens with me???? I could go on for a year on "thunder thighs" alone. That's ho **** on its own. As for being a NY homer, I live in the CHI so tell me how that works???? I am a KNICK fan and that's where it ends. You sprew the typical "Colin Cowherd" Melo ether like the rest. Answer me this, if Durant is sooooooo much better than Melo than why does the star-studded USA team choose to run its offense thru Melo????? Let me give your stupid a** a hint: because Durant is too light in the a** to go down low and bang with the big boys as we found out in the Memphis series. I will restate the obvious: You ain't no Knicks fan, you are just a Melo-Hater with no business on KO.com and no point with Durant gone fishing peace

  13. #43
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    If you had bothered to check my resume than you would know posting dumbazz downloads mean nothing to me. Ask Me Metro if you doubt this. And playing the dozens with me???? I could go on for a year on "thunder thighs" alone. That's ho **** on its own. As for being a NY homer, I live in the CHI so tell me how that works???? I am a KNICK fan and that's where it ends. You sprew the typical "Colin Cowherd" Melo ether like the rest. Answer me this, if Durant is sooooooo much better than Melo than why does the star-studded USA team choose to run its offense thru Melo????? Let me give your stupid a** a hint: because Durant is too light in the a** to go down low and bang with the big boys as we found out in the Memphis series. I will restate the obvious: You ain't no Knicks fan, you are just a Melo-Hater with no business on KO.com and no point with Durant gone fishing peace
    Yea adding silly pics never add to a post. They just distract the blatant non sense of a post majority of the time...

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Melo Problem?
    By BreenForPrez in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2011, 17:15
  2. Gortat to Big D!: Houston we still have a problem!
    By New New York in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jul 03, 2009, 12:33
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: Feb 16, 2006, 11:14
  4. problem!
    By NIX89 in forum Site Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 14, 2005, 06:10
  5. i got a problem w/this
    By Skyhi300 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2005, 16:31

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •