Houston, Got a Problem

thunder lips or thunder thighs or thunder whatever it is... where you at??????

Yes?

I've been respectful, even while pretty much all my arguments/points/reasoning have been coming to life throughout the playoffs.

Note: unlike a candy assed boy like yourself, I throw my leather at all times and my guard is always up. Before, during, after the playoffs, it don't matter to me.

And when I'm wrong, I don't run.

So where you at, bitch?

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Yes?

I've been respectful, even while pretty much all my arguments/points/reasoning have been coming to life throughout the playoffs.

Note: unlike a candy assed boy like yourself, I throw my leather at all times and my guard is always up. Before, during, after the playoffs, it don't matter to me.

And when I'm wrong, I don't run.

So where you at, bitch?

You waited until the game was over to respond. The thing is melo is doing what Durant is doing therefore they're equal and that's what we've been saying but you are saying durant is,superior. We've told u he's had westbrook and melo has no one of that stature. No he's put in a position similar to melo and he's failing, but heres the thing melo beat his lower sead. Durant is struggling with a much lesser seed and team. And the knicks are gonna win the series because they're a better team. Unfortunately the thunder won't win there's.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

You waited until the game was over to respond. The thing is melo is doing what Durant is doing therefore they're equal and that's what we've been saying but you are saying durant is,superior. We've told u he's had westbrook and melo has no one of that stature. No he's put in a position similar to melo and he's failing, but heres the thing melo beat his lower sead. Durant is struggling with a much lesser seed and team. And the knicks are gonna win the series because they're a better team. Unfortunately the thunder won't win there's.

Your failed attempt at calling me out here now has you comin across like an obsessed, thrown to the gutter lover.

Just stop.

Durant has played better than any other player in the entire playoffs. He's risen and met every expectation that was thrown on him since Westbrook been out and been carrying his team. They got past first round directly bc of his play; they are still competitive in the second round because of him. I don't enjoy saying these things and as I've said I wouldn't discuss Melo vs Durant etc till after playoffs, as I'm not a OKC fan and in fact I find them womanly floppers -- but extremely talented women.

With friends like you, Melo doesn't need enemies. Melo has been extremely hot/cold and single handedly **** some big beds. Melo has not been very good individually and not been very good for the overall team this playoffs as a result.

Why you fronting and treating Melo like he's a bitch with an inferiority complex? Melo is good enough to turn things around, but you bring shame to him like some fat schoolboy who can't back his **** up, but fronts when he steps into the playground.

And you called the Griz a "much lesser team"? :teeth: You lucky ignorance isn't a crime. You seriously don't know **** about the NBA. You a casual fan who reps their city and team pitifully.

ali-beatdown.jpg

Last edited:

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Actually repping my home team would be the sixers being that I'm born and live in philly. I never said anything negative about melo and I'm sure he'll get us to the chip. durant exceeding expectations? Everyone expects them to lose to the grizzlies and that's what's happening i don't believe that would classify as "exceeding" you are very metro-esque hmmmm???

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Actually repping my home team would be the sixers being that I'm born and live in philly. I never said anything negative about melo and I'm sure he'll get us to the chip. durant exceeding expectations? Everyone expects them to lose to the grizzlies and that's what's happening i don't believe that would classify as "exceeding" you are very metro-esque hmmmm???

Also i don't your whole slaughterhouse quote. Make your own stuff up.

metrocard

Legend
Knicks 93 with the counter left hook to the body.
Thunderthighs down on the floor, can he get up before the 10 count?

Why you keep quoting yourself, I already knock your marbles silly? Spend less time lapping the sweat off my balls and learn to make some coherent arguments, besides "I'm sure Melo will get us a chip". That's a fascinating a thought, but next time you decide to awaken the giant, come prepared.

Durant having the best playoffs for any individual in the playoffs is exceeding expectations you slow footed fool. And I am very "metro-esque"? Wtf you even trying to say.

When I beat your ass down I didn't realize it'd turn you into a babbling fool quoting themselves. Like I've said, I won't discuss Melo/Durant till playoffs over, unless a little man steps to me -- but don't expect me to actually spend much time on you. Now go grab a candy bar and rest your wounds.

the-goonies.JPG

Knicks 93 with the counter left hook to the body.
Thunderthighs down on the floor, can he get up before the 10 count?

You really think ThunderThug laying down to this chump?

I wasn't knocked down, I slipped on this woman's blood. Knick93 repeatedly quoting himself without making any sense is an unskilled chump throwing out of control haymakers -- except they're soft, and only hurt himself.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Your failed attempt at calling me out here now has you comin across like an obsessed, thrown to the gutter lover.

Just stop.

Durant has played better than any other player in the entire playoffs. He's risen and met every expectation that was thrown on him since Westbrook been out and been carrying his team. They got past first round directly bc of his play; they are still competitive in the second round because of him. I don't enjoy saying these things and as I've said I wouldn't discuss Melo vs Durant etc till after playoffs, as I'm not a OKC fan and in fact I find them womanly floppers -- but extremely talented women.

With friends like you, Melo doesn't need enemies. Melo has been extremely hot/cold and single handedly **** some big beds. Melo has not been very good individually and not been very good for the overall team this playoffs as a result.

Why you fronting and treating Melo like he's a bitch with an inferiority complex? Melo is good enough to turn things around, but you bring shame to him like some fat schoolboy who can't back his **** up, but fronts when he steps into the playground.

And you called the Griz a "much lesser team"? :teeth: You lucky ignorance isn't a crime. You seriously don't know **** about the NBA. You a casual fan who reps their city and team pitifully.

ali-beatdown.jpg

Down goes Durant, down goes Durant!!!! Down go the Thunder, down go the Thunder as Durant goes 5-21!!!!! Oh how inefficient!!!! What a ball hog!!!! What an epic fail!!!! If only Durant had moved the ball and shared it with his teammates!!! And how did " Mr dropped 82 at the Rucker" miss a 16 footer with 5 seconds left to tie the game???? See how stupid all that criticism sounds now and it can be applied to ANY "Superstar" who loses a series??? Melo, Durant, Kobe,Lebron(when in Cleveland), Dirk....it's all the same...bottomline is every "Superstar" had help to get a chip. Magic had Jabbar, Worthy and Co....Bird had Mchale, The Chief, DJ and Co....Isaih had Vinny and the Bad Boys, Micheal had Pip and Co...Garnett needed Paul Pierce and Ray Ray....Kobe needed Shaquille...Duncan, Parker and Ginobilli have won almost 100 playoff games TOGETHER.....and so on and so forth so stop blaming Melo for Denver's first round losses when he had NO help(Denver losses in the first round with or without Melo because the Nuggets are second class citizens to the Doncs in Denver)....And everybody's HERO Durant is finding playoff life in the NBA hard without Harden and Westbrook

jimkcchief88

All Star
I wasn't **** on Durant I think he is awesome. I am making a point to this fool thunder whatever. Durant made the finals last year with big time HELP. Lose two stars and take two steps back to lose in the semis. So stopping trolling on Melo who has never had much help in the NBA

Last edited:
I wasn't **** on Durant I think he is awesome. I am making a point to this fool thunder whatever. Durant made the finals last year with big time HELP. Lose two stars and take two steps back to lose in the semis. So stopping trolling on Melo who has never had much help in the NBA

Why you so mad?

You're singling out a bad KD performance, yet he was one if if not the best individual performers in the whole playoffs.

Melo is having one of the worst for someone of his caliber. So you're argument is a HUGE fail, get it? OKC was competitive and got this far because of KD.

Such a Melo apologist while he's underperforming like he is.

Now get this if you can grasp it: you already failed the argument YOU stepped to, in regard to individual excellence and contribution this playoffs. I barely had to throw a love tap at you, you stumbled on your own laces while making your way to the ring.

My argument transcends this playoffs, and any short term small sample bull****. It's about why Melo isn't the caliber of player KD is (even though KD is so much younger), and isn't even about Durant. It's about Melo, and why I feel he is horrible goods for NYK if your goal is to ever win a chip.

Me? I'd like to see my city reach basketball excellence and chip it up, or at least truly contend.

You? You're content parading around bogus arguments to avoid the cold hard truth about Melo, Woodson, Dolan and the true state of the Knicks.

Kiyaman only poster I seen here who I think truly gets it. Props to Metro too who I respectfully disagree w at this point. But you're a PR man for Melo at this point Jim.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Why you so mad?

You're singling out a bad KD performance, yet he was one if if not the best individual performers in the whole playoffs.

Melo is having one of the worst for someone of his caliber. So you're argument is a HUGE fail, get it? OKC was competitive and got this far because of KD.

Such a Melo apologist while he's underperforming like he is.

Now get this if you can grasp it: you already failed the argument YOU stepped to, in regard to individual excellence and contribution this playoffs. I barely had to throw a love tap at you, you stumbled on your own laces while making your way to the ring.

My argument transcends this playoffs, and any short term small sample bull****. It's about why Melo isn't the caliber of player KD is (even though KD is so much younger), and isn't even about Durant. It's about Melo, and why I feel he is horrible goods for NYK if your goal is to ever win a chip.

Me? I'd like to see my city reach basketball excellence and chip it up, or at least truly contend.

You? You're content parading around bogus arguments to avoid the cold hard truth about Melo, Woodson, Dolan and the true state of the Knicks.

Kiyaman only poster I seen here who I think truly gets it. Props to Metro too who I respectfully disagree w at this point. But you're a PR man for Melo at this point Jim.
Rep city my a**. You are just like every other newbie poster who signs up just to roast Melo(yawn). I live in the Chi and I been posting here since 06'. Where were you Mr City Rep???? Yep under a rock so crawl back from where you came from. KO.COM is for REAL Knicks fans, not for Durant fan posers like you.(yawn)

Rep city my a**. You are just like every other newbie poster who signs up just to roast Melo(yawn). I live in the Chi and I been posting here since 06'. Where were you Mr City Rep???? Yep under a rock so crawl back from where you came from. KO.COM is for REAL Knicks fans, not for Durant fan posers like you.(yawn)

You don't throw ****, because you don't know ****. You refute nothing because you're saying nothing. Listen to Mr Metro, pipe down and let the big boys debate after the playoffs ends.

Your longevity here is insignificant. Only your arguments are less fresh than you.

jimkcchief88

All Star
You don't throw ****, because you don't know ****. You refute nothing because you're saying nothing. Listen to Mr Metro, pipe down and let the big boys debate after the playoffs ends.

Your longevity here is insignificant. Only your arguments are less fresh than you.

I know our KNICKS won tonight and MELO led all scorers. Go back under the bridge where you belong troll. You are banished back to the BENCH!!!!!

knicksince 93

Rotation player

U did say Durant exceeded expectations and if u look at this season. Durant was expected to win the scoring title and lead his team back to the chip. He did neither. Melo was expected be a first round out and not be a team player capable of leading his team past the first round and playing good defense at the same time and he surpassed his expectations... Now i know their respective expectations were different and Durants were alot more lofty then melos. But the bottom line is in actuality melo exceeded expectations and Durant actuality receded expectations. So if durant was above melo and melo took a step forward of what was expected and Durant took a step back from what was expected then that puts them on an equal playing field in which this thread is about. No one is saying he's better. Age, the past, or future has nothing to do with this thread and this season as far as a statement being made that melo is as good as durant, well he actually did have just as good a season as durant and can still make it a more successful season then Durant.

jimkcchief88

All Star
U did say Durant exceeded expectations and if u look at this season. Durant was expected to win the scoring title and lead his team back to the chip. He did neither. Melo was expected be a first round out and not be a team player capable of leading his team past the first round and playing good defense at the same time and he surpassed his expectations... Now i know their respective expectations were different and Durants were alot more lofty then melos. But the bottom line is in actuality melo exceeded expectations and Durant actuality receded expectations. So if durant was above melo and melo took a step forward of what was expected and Durant took a step back from what was expected then that puts them on an equal playing field in which this thread is about. No one is saying he's better. Age, the past, or future has nothing to do with this thread and this season as far as a statement being made that melo is as good as durant, well he actually did have just as good a season as durant and can still make it a more successful season then Durant.

And there you have it:)