Houston, Got a Problem

This is what happens when a team that tries to set NBA records in 3 point shots, but doesn't actually have a clue about spacing, ball movement.

What happens when a player is immortalized by a stankass owner, and put above team and coach.

And what happens when a coach who's fault has always been static, iso-obsession on offense gives the car keys to a player who's fault has always been selfish, iso-obsession.

But you should be troubled as a NYK fan right now. This is a .500, aged Celtic team that is without their #1 player.

Honestly, this is a mishmash between vintage (bad form) Woodson playoff coaching...that got hooked on D'antoni 3 ball because it was making him look like a genius in the first half of the season.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's "whose", motherf*cker. And your yeasty vag!na is just weeping from the loss of Russell. I'm amazed that there are individuals whose time can be allotted to being a noxious moron on a site that holds no relevance to them in any sense, other than that of their own prepubescent, troll angst.

:finger:

jimkcchief88

All Star
Houston is right troll cause now y'all got a problem...lets review....Durant 0-5 in the 4th....hack-Asik=fail back to "Houston" you go troll get off our board and worry about your own squad:)

I didn't even mean title to refer to Houston, Rocks...meant "houston, we got a problem", a la NASA.

This is 100% about NYK. I love this city, and I have mad respect for NYK. But yes, ima hater of the people I see tearing it down...from Dolan on.

I bled orange&blue through the WORST years...my NYK pride peaked during Isiah years.

My post was fine -- does anyone disagree with the observations and logical connections?

(Mr Metro you know Melo isn't a warrior deep down, like the men you'll be watching tomorrow night)

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Idk why you posted this. If they get bounced this round ok, but for now let's just get behind the team. If we get to the ECF or better you're gonna look like an idiot.

metrocard

Legend
I didn't even mean title to refer to Houston, Rocks...meant "houston, we got a problem", a la NASA.

This is 100% about NYK. I love this city, and I have mad respect for NYK. But yes, ima hater of the people I see tearing it down...from Dolan on.

I bled orange&blue through the WORST years...my NYK pride peaked during Isiah years.

My post was fine -- does anyone disagree with the observations and logical connections?

(Mr Metro you know Melo isn't a warrior deep down, like the men you'll be watching tomorrow night)

We'll see how the Thunder handle the 3 beast in the West with the Warriors, Spurs and Grizzlies.

Idk why you posted this. If they get bounced this round ok, but for now let's just get behind the team. If we get to the ECF or better you're gonna look like an idiot.

My swag doesn't sway to the masses.

If NYK goes to ECF+ will I look like an idiot? Maybe. But i throw my leather. You hedge your opinions like a gardener pruning a bush.

Compare:

Melo Game 1 vs KD Game 1. KD is carrying his team after the loss of Westbrook. He has played better than anyone so far in the playoffs, historical numbers. I don't want to make this about KD -- but my point again is you won't see people like Wade, KD, Lebron, CP3 **** beds like Melo.

It's a mental thing, a charachter thing, idk. But they will adjust, they will adapt, they will scrap on D like a feral tiger all night if they know their offensive game is off.

I hear Melo defenders say he has to be lazy sometimes on D, bc he doesn't wanna wear himself out on offensive end. This guy needs enforcers now i read, also......cmon NYC.

Crazy⑧s;269583 said:
It's "whose", motherf*cker. And your yeasty vag!na is just weeping from the loss of Russell. I'm amazed that there are individuals whose time can be allotted to being a noxious moron on a site that holds no relevance to them in any sense, other than that of their own prepubescent, troll angst.

:finger:

How my ass taste?

Only one weeping is you. I live in NYC, born in NY, I've watched more NYK games than you ever have. Sit down, SON. You got no character, even though you are one.

And don't talk to me about my relevance, when the only evidence is my ascendance. You bitch like a bitch going through her adolescence. Prepubescence? Boy, I just handed you my calling card, fist marks on your face. Still my essence is benevolent, so I'll leave you with that middle finger you made, let you suck it while you recover from the truth, of me and my precision punching that's all but dynastic.

skisloper

Starter
How my ass taste?

Only one weeping is you. I live in NYC, born in NY, I've watched more NYK games than you ever have. Sit down, SON. You got no character, even though you are one.

And don't talk to me about my relevance, when the only evidence is my ascendance. You bitch like a bitch going through her adolescence. Prepubescence? Boy, I just handed you my calling card, fist marks on your face. Still my essence is benevolent, so I'll leave you with that middle finger you made, let you suck it while you recover from the truth, of me and my precision punching that's all but dynastic.

You really were in born in NYC and Live in NYC , have seen tons of Knick games but yet 2 years ago you decided to become a Thunder Fan...........I mean dude you do know basketball but if memphis beats the Thunder its a safe bet you will be trolling this site under the name Grizzlie Gonads.

You really were in born in NYC and Live in NYC , have seen tons of Knick games but yet 2 years ago you decided to become a Thunder Fan...........I mean dude you do know basketball but if memphis beats the Thunder its a safe bet you will be trolling this site under the name Grizzlie Gonads.

I made my name as a joke man bc I went from lurker to poster in a Metro thread he made that was about comparing Melo to KD. We disagreed and rumbled a bit, but I'm not a OKC fan or troll. I didn't come starting **** about Melo or getting on my knees for OKC.

My posts are about nature of Melo, Woodson, and really James Dolan. + my thoughts on what it takes to be true champion contender in NBA right now.

lmao @GrizzlieGonads, though :)

Out of respect I will cool it until playoffs or series over. I've said my peace, unless provoked or directly asked sth, I won't continue on any debates I've engaged.

edit -- but yes, two generations fam from BK, and born/lived 24yrs in NYC. number of Knicks games I've watched during Isiah years is higher than Hazy8's testosterone count :)

skisloper

Starter
I made my name as a joke man bc I went from lurker to poster in a Metro thread he made that was about comparing Melo to KD. We disagreed and rumbled a bit, but I'm not a OKC fan or troll. I didn't come starting **** about Melo or getting on my knees for OKC.

My posts are about nature of Melo, Woodson, and really James Dolan. + my thoughts on what it takes to be true champion contender in NBA right now.

lmao @GrizzlieGonads, though :)

Out of respect I will cool it until playoffs or series over. I've said my peace, unless provoked or directly asked sth, I won't continue on any debates I've engaged.

edit -- but yes, two generations fam from BK, and born/lived 24yrs in NYC. number of Knicks games I've watched during Isiah years is higher than Hazy8's testosterone count :)

Durant vs. Melo.......does it really need an answer........I mean come on......Its like westbrook or felton

metrocard

Legend
Didn't know ThunderThighs was a Knick fan all along. You're a cool brother in my book. You put up a strong debate and any Knick fan gets love, especially my main man Crazy8s. I love that guy.

metrocard

Legend
A more fair comparison for Melo is Rudy Gay.

You're not shy about your stupidity, am I right?

qxwfok.png

This is what happens when a team that tries to set NBA records in 3 point shots, but doesn't actually have a clue about spacing, ball movement.

What happens when a player is immortalized by a stankass owner, and put above team and coach.

And what happens when a coach who's fault has always been static, iso-obsession on offense gives the car keys to a player who's fault has always been selfish, iso-obsession.

But you should be troubled as a NYK fan right now. This is a .500, aged Celtic team that is without their #1 player.

Honestly, this is a mishmash between vintage (bad form) Woodson playoff coaching...that got hooked on D'antoni 3 ball because it was making him look like a genius in the first half of the season.

I have a question, do you post criticizing comments in all the 30 team forums of the NBA or just Knicks? Simple question

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
Try a 82 game season where Durant is 50 40 and 90.

You're full of fail. Just full of it. Must be crying now that melo is exposed in playoffs.

I kind of wish BK was still in the playoffs so their fanboys would be occupied with something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metrocard

Legend
Try a 82 game season where Durant is 50 40 and 90.

You're full of fail. Just full of it. Must be crying now that melo is exposed in playoffs.

You low IQ unemployed C U N T, head to head, Melo owns Durant souls. No one cares about KD's stat padding in the regular season.