Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Houston, Got a Problem

Banned

Try a 82 game season where Durant is 50 40 and 90.

You're full of fail. Just full of it. Must be crying now that melo is exposed in playoffs.

Lurker

Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    This is what happens when a team that tries to set NBA records in 3 point shots, but doesn't actually have a clue about spacing, ball movement.

What happens when a player is immortalized by a stankass owner, and put above team and coach.

And what happens when a coach who's fault has always been static, iso-obsession on offense gives the car keys to a player who's fault has always been selfish, iso-obsession.

But you should be troubled as a NYK fan right now. This is a .500, aged Celtic team that is without their #1 player.

Honestly, this is a mishmash between vintage (bad form) Woodson playoff coaching...that got hooked on D'antoni 3 ball because it was making him look like a genius in the first half of the season.
    I have a question, do you post criticizing comments in all the 30 team forums of the NBA or just Knicks? Simple question

Originally Posted by SorryyouhaveMelo

You're full of fail. Just full of it. Must be crying now that melo is exposed in playoffs.
    I kind of wish BK was still in the playoffs so their fanboys would be occupied with something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by SorryyouhaveMelo

You low IQ unemployed C U N T, head to head, Melo owns Durant souls. No one cares about KD's stat padding in the regular season.

Superstar

thunder lips or thunder thighs or thunder whatever it is... where you at??????

Superstar

you to sorryyoudonthave melo... sorryyoudonthavewestbrook

Banned

Originally Posted by knicksince 93
    thunder lips or thunder thighs or thunder whatever it is... where you at??????
    Yes?

I've been respectful, even while pretty much all my arguments/points/reasoning have been coming to life throughout the playoffs.

Note: unlike a candy assed boy like yourself, I throw my leather at all times and my guard is always up. Before, during, after the playoffs, it don't matter to me.

And when I'm wrong, I don't run.

So where you at, bitch?

12th man

Thunder Thug.

Superstar

Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    Yes?

I've been respectful, even while pretty much all my arguments/points/reasoning have been coming to life throughout the playoffs.

Note: unlike a candy assed boy like yourself, I throw my leather at all times and my guard is always up. Before, during, after the playoffs, it don't matter to me.

And when I'm wrong, I don't run.

So where you at, bitch?
    You waited until the game was over to respond. The thing is melo is doing what Durant is doing therefore they're equal and that's what we've been saying but you are saying durant is,superior. We've told u he's had westbrook and melo has no one of that stature. No he's put in a position similar to melo and he's failing, but heres the thing melo beat his lower sead. Durant is struggling with a much lesser seed and team. And the knicks are gonna win the series because they're a better team. Unfortunately the thunder won't win there's.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Banned

You waited until the game was over to respond. The thing is melo is doing what Durant is doing therefore they're equal and that's what we've been saying but you are saying durant is,superior. We've told u he's had westbrook and melo has no one of that stature. No he's put in a position similar to melo and he's failing, but heres the thing melo beat his lower sead. Durant is struggling with a much lesser seed and team. And the knicks are gonna win the series because they're a better team. Unfortunately the thunder won't win there's.

Your failed attempt at calling me out here now has you comin across like an obsessed, thrown to the gutter lover.

Just stop.

Durant has played better than any other player in the entire playoffs. He's risen and met every expectation that was thrown on him since Westbrook been out and been carrying his team. They got past first round directly bc of his play; they are still competitive in the second round because of him. I don't enjoy saying these things and as I've said I wouldn't discuss Melo vs Durant etc till after playoffs, as I'm not a OKC fan and in fact I find them womanly floppers -- but extremely talented women.

With friends like you, Melo doesn't need enemies. Melo has been extremely hot/cold and single handedly **** some big beds. Melo has not been very good individually and not been very good for the overall team this playoffs as a result.

Why you fronting and treating Melo like he's a bitch with an inferiority complex? Melo is good enough to turn things around, but you bring shame to him like some fat schoolboy who can't back his **** up, but fronts when he steps into the playground.

And you called the Griz a "much lesser team"? You lucky ignorance isn't a crime. You seriously don't know **** about the NBA. You a casual fan who reps their city and team pitifully.

Last edited by ThunderThighs; May 12, 2013 at 11:32.

Superstar

Actually repping my home team would be the sixers being that I'm born and live in philly. I never said anything negative about melo and I'm sure he'll get us to the chip. durant exceeding expectations? Everyone expects them to lose to the grizzlies and that's what's happening i don't believe that would classify as "exceeding" you are very metro-esque hmmmm???

Superstar

Actually repping my home team would be the sixers being that I'm born and live in philly. I never said anything negative about melo and I'm sure he'll get us to the chip. durant exceeding expectations? Everyone expects them to lose to the grizzlies and that's what's happening i don't believe that would classify as "exceeding" you are very metro-esque hmmmm???

Also i don't your whole slaughterhouse quote. Make your own stuff up.

Superstar

Also i don't your whole slaughterhouse quote. Make your own stuff up.

I love slaughterhouse too

12th man

Knicks 93 with the counter left hook to the body.
    Thunderthighs down on the floor, can he get up before the 10 count?

Banned

Why you keep quoting yourself, I already knock your marbles silly? Spend less time lapping the sweat off my balls and learn to make some coherent arguments, besides "I'm sure Melo will get us a chip". That's a fascinating a thought, but next time you decide to awaken the giant, come prepared.

Durant having the best playoffs for any individual in the playoffs is exceeding expectations you slow footed fool. And I am very "metro-esque"? Wtf you even trying to say.

When I beat your ass down I didn't realize it'd turn you into a babbling fool quoting themselves. Like I've said, I won't discuss Melo/Durant till playoffs over, unless a little man steps to me -- but don't expect me to actually spend much time on you. Now go grab a candy bar and rest your wounds.