Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Down and Dirty Play on Melo by KG

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Down and Dirty Play on Melo by KG

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This is what I am talking about. We need Oak to protect our star

  2. #2
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This is what I am talking about. We need Oak to protect our star
    I wanted to jump out of my skin when I saw what KG did. He was playing hard core bully ball yest and we had no answer.

    Our team has to toughen up. Period.

  3. #3
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Someone has to hurt KG for once and for all.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Cry about it to the media and show it again and again, that's what Woodson needs to do, protect his players, make it known. Mark Jackson did this for Curry, 2 blatant kicks and a post whistle slap to the face of Steph Curry. Jackson called it dirty. We'll see what happens tonight, when you put it front and center.

  5. #5
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    623
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Fellow knicks fans... Relax... They're not gonna lose the series. These celtics are prideful. Melo hasn't played a good game all series and same for jr... Heck the whole team has played average at best and we're up 3-2... they're playing their hearts out. All we have to do is piece 1 good game, we have 2 opportunities to do that... We haven't played 7 straight crappy games all season and its not gonna happen now.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    I love how Shaq and Steve Kerr:"aw jus a little touch-up""veteran move" bs if someone did that"touch up /vet move" to Lebron it would have been an immediate ejection, huge fine, lead story on ESPN and front page everywhere. I wish Kurt Thomas was still healthy to put a wack on KG for real....Kmart could but we need him to much... How does the NBA allow bush league crap like that against the league's leading scorer? I don't get it
    Last edited by jimkcchief88; May 02, 2013 at 17:45.

  7. #7
    Veteran bigapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    west poland
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    I how Shaq and Steve Kerr:"aw jus a little touch-up""veteran move" bs if someone did that"touch up /vet move" to Lebron it would have been an immediate ejection, huge fine, lead story on ESPN and front page everywhere. I wish Kurt Thomas was still healthy to put a wack on KG for real....Kmart could but we need him to much... How does the NBA allow bush league crap like that against the league's leading scorer? I don't get it
    thats why some1 need to have balls and create clips to proof it such thing is qualification for court to ban refs.

    ESPN are heat and lebron lovers. In 2011 there was Dirk who stopped them but now refs are pushing

    +

    its not only MELo its also CHalnder its JR only Kidd is talkin stop complain but he is already own ring this is the diffrence


    anyway Woodson reactions tells alot.

  8. #8
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    This is what I am talking about. We need Oak to protect our star
    I'm mad that you think a 6' 8" 230 athlete needs protection.

  9. #9
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    I'm mad that you think a 6' 8" 230 athlete needs protection.
    Melo is not suppose to protect himself, thats why teams have enforcers

    he cant risk getting suspended over KG's antics while if we had the depth Sheed, KT or Camby could handle the job real quick

    hell send Q-Rick out there but KG literally went too far as he always does

  10. #10
    Member uber's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    That's why i would love to have MWP on the roster. Nobody f*cks with you if you are teammates with a psycho

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    The more you talk of Melo needing an enforcer the more Melo sounds like a *****

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,270
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    KG will get his 4sure, but he will probably get tossed tonight because he's way to emotional. I'm sure the Knicks will play with more urgency and heart 2night. Boston has always been a post season franchise and I'm not afraid to admit that they stepped up like they were suppose to, especially when the Knicks step out of character and wore those black suits before game 5. I expect a true battle tonight. I don't see the Knicks losing this series at all, they could have won this series the last game but they were probably too stuff after eating that humble pie.

  13. #13
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    KG will get his 4sure, but he will probably get tossed tonight because he's way to emotional. I'm sure the Knicks will play with more urgency and heart 2night. Boston has always been a post season franchise and I'm not afraid to admit that they stepped up like they were suppose to, especially when the Knicks step out of character and wore those black suits before game 5. I expect a true battle tonight. I don't see the Knicks losing this series at all, they could have won this series the last game but they were probably too stuff after eating that humble pie.
    JR and Melo need to take the ball in to the paint repeatedly and try to draw fouls. If the paint closes down, they need to be disciplined and kick the ball out every time. The Celts have been v good in their rotations but we can beat it w good ball movement.

    Melo needs a couple of good statement plays, an emphatic dunk or some strong and 1s. Most importantly he simply needs to finish in the paint. It had been understated how he's been throwing up garbage when he's driven the last two games.

  14. #14
    TYPE-A Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,308
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    Melo is not suppose to protect himself, thats why teams have enforcers

    he cant risk getting suspended over KG's antics while if we had the depth Sheed, KT or Camby could handle the job real quick

    hell send Q-Rick out there but KG literally went too far as he always does
    Huh?

    1. This isn't the beatem' up NBA of yesteryear.

    2. If a grown 6' 8" 230lb. man cannot hold his own that's his problem.

    3. If that man in point 2 "needs an enforcer" that means he's p*ssy.

    Look there are dirty players and legit dirty plays that savvy vets know to do. Dhante Jones stepping under Koby's feet when landing. Garnett setting moving/illegal screens, guys body-checking opponents out of bounds etc...

    But you know what the real ill, most hurtful, embarrassing play is?

    Answer: to STFU. Man up. Put the rock in the hole. Win. And keep it moving.

    When it comes to the answer I listed above and we talk size we really should be talking about the size of one's heart. When you have heart, those little miniscule dirty plays don't matter; in fact it makes you go harder.

    So does Melo have heart? Was he going to set it off outside near the opponnts team bus or was he fronting the role?

    If he were to go get his enforcer to have his back... i'd say fronting. When he decides to stfu and drop buckets regardless of dirty opponent efforts... then he has heart.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Red
    Huh?

    1. This isn't the beatem' up NBA of yesteryear.

    2. If a grown 6' 8" 230lb. man cannot hold his own that's his problem.

    3. If that man in point 2 "needs an enforcer" that means he's p*ssy.

    Look there are dirty players and legit dirty plays that savvy vets know to do. Dhante Jones stepping under Koby's feet when landing. Garnett setting moving/illegal screens, guys body-checking opponents out of bounds etc...

    But you know what the real ill, most hurtful, embarrassing play is?

    Answer: to STFU. Man up. Put the rock in the hole. Win. And keep it moving.

    When it comes to the answer I listed above and we talk size we really should be talking about the size of one's heart. When you have heart, those little miniscule dirty plays don't matter; in fact it makes you go harder.

    So does Melo have heart? Was he going to set it off outside near the opponnts team bus or was he fronting the role?

    If he were to go get his enforcer to have his back... i'd say fronting. When he decides to stfu and drop buckets regardless of dirty opponent efforts... then he has heart.
    You are right, this isn't supposed to be the NBA of yesteryear, which MAKES KG's dirty play all the more bogus.

Similar Threads

  1. Marbury says STAT and Melo can't play together
    By Ghostowl in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Sep 23, 2012, 23:01
  2. Celtics are a dirty team
    By nixon7 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Apr 25, 2011, 02:59
  3. Can Melo play D?
    By DieHardPassion in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2011, 01:14
  4. Melo has strong desire to play in NY
    By StEpHoN_mArBuRy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Aug 13, 2010, 06:56
  5. Anyone else think Kobe is dirty?
    By smokes in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jun 13, 2009, 16:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •