Down and Dirty Play on Melo by KG

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Cry about it to the media and show it again and again, that's what Woodson needs to do, protect his players, make it known. Mark Jackson did this for Curry, 2 blatant kicks and a post whistle slap to the face of Steph Curry. Jackson called it dirty. We'll see what happens tonight, when you put it front and center.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Fellow knicks fans... Relax... They're not gonna lose the series. These celtics are prideful. Melo hasn't played a good game all series and same for jr... Heck the whole team has played average at best and we're up 3-2... they're playing their hearts out. All we have to do is piece 1 good game, we have 2 opportunities to do that... We haven't played 7 straight crappy games all season and its not gonna happen now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

jimkcchief88

All Star
I love how Shaq and Steve Kerr:"aw jus a little touch-up""veteran move" bs if someone did that"touch up /vet move" to Lebron it would have been an immediate ejection, huge fine, lead story on ESPN and front page everywhere:(. I wish Kurt Thomas was still healthy to put a wack on KG for real....Kmart could but we need him to much... How does the NBA allow bush league crap like that against the league's leading scorer? I don't get it:(

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
I how Shaq and Steve Kerr:"aw jus a little touch-up""veteran move" bs if someone did that"touch up /vet move" to Lebron it would have been an immediate ejection, huge fine, lead story on ESPN and front page everywhere:(. I wish Kurt Thomas was still healthy to put a wack on KG for real....Kmart could but we need him to much... How does the NBA allow bush league crap like that against the league's leading scorer? I don't get it:(

thats why some1 need to have balls and create clips to proof it such thing is qualification for court to ban refs.

ESPN are heat and lebron lovers. In 2011 there was Dirk who stopped them but now refs are pushing

+

its not only MELo its also CHalnder its JR only Kidd is talkin stop complain but he is already own ring this is the diffrence

anyway Woodson reactions tells alot.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm mad that you think a 6' 8" 230 athlete needs protection.

Melo is not suppose to protect himself, thats why teams have enforcers

he cant risk getting suspended over KG's antics while if we had the depth Sheed, KT or Camby could handle the job real quick

hell send Q-Rick out there but KG literally went too far as he always does

uber

Benchwarmer
That's why i would love to have MWP on the roster. Nobody f*cks with you if you are teammates with a psycho :)

KG will get his 4sure, but he will probably get tossed tonight because he's way to emotional. I'm sure the Knicks will play with more urgency and heart 2night. Boston has always been a post season franchise and I'm not afraid to admit that they stepped up like they were suppose to, especially when the Knicks step out of character and wore those black suits before game 5. I expect a true battle tonight. I don't see the Knicks losing this series at all, they could have won this series the last game but they were probably too stuff after eating that humble pie.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
KG will get his 4sure, but he will probably get tossed tonight because he's way to emotional. I'm sure the Knicks will play with more urgency and heart 2night. Boston has always been a post season franchise and I'm not afraid to admit that they stepped up like they were suppose to, especially when the Knicks step out of character and wore those black suits before game 5. I expect a true battle tonight. I don't see the Knicks losing this series at all, they could have won this series the last game but they were probably too stuff after eating that humble pie.

JR and Melo need to take the ball in to the paint repeatedly and try to draw fouls. If the paint closes down, they need to be disciplined and kick the ball out every time. The Celts have been v good in their rotations but we can beat it w good ball movement.

Melo needs a couple of good statement plays, an emphatic dunk or some strong and 1s. Most importantly he simply needs to finish in the paint. It had been understated how he's been throwing up garbage when he's driven the last two games.

Red

TYPE-A
Melo is not suppose to protect himself, thats why teams have enforcers

he cant risk getting suspended over KG's antics while if we had the depth Sheed, KT or Camby could handle the job real quick

hell send Q-Rick out there but KG literally went too far as he always does

Huh?

1. This isn't the beatem' up NBA of yesteryear.

2. If a grown 6' 8" 230lb. man cannot hold his own that's his problem.

3. If that man in point 2 "needs an enforcer" that means he's p*ssy.

Look there are dirty players and legit dirty plays that savvy vets know to do. Dhante Jones stepping under Koby's feet when landing. Garnett setting moving/illegal screens, guys body-checking opponents out of bounds etc...

But you know what the real ill, most hurtful, embarrassing play is?

Answer: to STFU. Man up. Put the rock in the hole. Win. And keep it moving.

When it comes to the answer I listed above and we talk size we really should be talking about the size of one's heart. When you have heart, those little miniscule dirty plays don't matter; in fact it makes you go harder.

So does Melo have heart? Was he going to set it off outside near the opponnts team bus or was he fronting the role?

If he were to go get his enforcer to have his back... i'd say fronting. When he decides to stfu and drop buckets regardless of dirty opponent efforts... then he has heart.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Huh?

1. This isn't the beatem' up NBA of yesteryear.

2. If a grown 6' 8" 230lb. man cannot hold his own that's his problem.

3. If that man in point 2 "needs an enforcer" that means he's p*ssy.

Look there are dirty players and legit dirty plays that savvy vets know to do. Dhante Jones stepping under Koby's feet when landing. Garnett setting moving/illegal screens, guys body-checking opponents out of bounds etc...

But you know what the real ill, most hurtful, embarrassing play is?

Answer: to STFU. Man up. Put the rock in the hole. Win. And keep it moving.

When it comes to the answer I listed above and we talk size we really should be talking about the size of one's heart. When you have heart, those little miniscule dirty plays don't matter; in fact it makes you go harder.

So does Melo have heart? Was he going to set it off outside near the opponnts team bus or was he fronting the role?

If he were to go get his enforcer to have his back... i'd say fronting. When he decides to stfu and drop buckets regardless of dirty opponent efforts... then he has heart.

You are right, this isn't supposed to be the NBA of yesteryear, which MAKES KG's dirty play all the more bogus.

bigapple

Starter
why then refs doin nothing when KG is allways scramin to Knicks [come on motherfookers] that should be called fine too.

metrocard

Legend
1ac2334eb50311e2896422000a1fb003_7.jpg