2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 6 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/03 7:00 pm

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
melos head is gone, just the idea that his wife cheated has him out of the game.....let garnett in his head bigtime, hes chokin

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
ok ok, lets go melo, keep your head in basketball, i plan on anally raping crawford in an alley after the game son, dont worry!

That play by Melo to close out the half could not have been bigger. We were on the verge of owning the first half and then letting Boston steal back all the momentum in the last 3 minutes. We just gave up the least amount of points a team has ever scored in the 1st half of a playoff game in the shot clock era. They are the team that should be having doubts right now, not us.

LeFlume

All Star
I'm worried. Celtics is probably not gonna shoot like that again ( 23.5%) ..that number is gonna go up. We gotta push the tempo and keep attacking the rim. Stop with those mid range fade away jumpers that we be doing.

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
I'm worried. Celtics is probably not gonna shoot like that again ( 23.5%) ..that number is gonna go up. We gotta push the tempo and keep attacking the rim. Stop with those mid range fade away jumpers that we be doing.

Agreed Boston was horrible and we are only up 12.

Good things happen when Melo gives up the ball. Way to get everyone else involved, Melo. No more mental lapses. Nothing but good smart effort from here on out.

uber

Benchwarmer
11 .... what the f*ck is going on. Everytime we have a comfortable lead we just stop playing defense ..

Don't be afraid of these guys. They're barely hanging in there right now, relying on us to keep them in it with lazy plays. Keep attacking. Without free throws or easy baskets, these guys have nothing tonight. Let's go Knicks!