2013 Playoffs - Round 1 Game 6 / Knicks vs Celtics - 05/03 7:00 pm

All the Celtics accomplished was getting a second chance to rip their fans' hearts out. We are building some serious character right here. Triumph over adversity. Perseverance in the face of disaster. All that crap. Let's go Knicks!

uber

Benchwarmer
It's 4 o clock in the morning here in Austria. But i'm going to get a beer if we bring this home :D

uber

Benchwarmer
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
We're going to the 2nd round, boys!

Hats off to the Celdicks though, they made sure we didn't get this easy. They showed a lot of heart for their effort. I'm hoping this is enough to prepare Melo and Co. for a much much tougher Indiana team in the next round.

Now let's ****ing celebrate!!!!!!!

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Felton showed alot of heart this series. He was the toughest knick... I'm confident melo will address his issues... Knicks vs pacers... Knicks in 5

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Gosh this was something i don't want to go through ever again. I'm exhausted after this 4th quarter but at least we managed to finally win a playoff round. Against Celtics in Boston. It's all that counts.

tiger0330

Legend
Well I was right about this not going to game 7 but was wrong about Melo and JR. We won in spite of Melo and JR but we move on.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Gosh this was something i don't want to go through ever again. I'm exhausted after this 4th quarter but at least we managed to finally win a playoff round. Against Celtics in Boston. It's all that counts.

Amen brother! Now on to the next one!