D'icktoni to consider hiring defensive assistant.... again!

CoolClyde

so, Mike D'icktoni is no longer part of the Knicks organization, but the hate for
that mustached fool must still be heartfelt by Knick fans and KO members...

that bastard is "considering" hiring a defensive assistant for the Lakers.
I smell defensive coach taking over his job next season... (again)
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/227475/DAntoni-To-Hire-Defensive-Assistant

dicktoni.jpg

fu*ck you d'ickhead

Attachments

• dicktoni.jpg
    dicktoni.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 4

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I watched the last game of the Lakers/Spurs series. The Lakers were down big, by about 20 points and they had D`Antoni wired for sound. It was hilarious and just shows that he is still a terrible coach.

He just sat there in front of his players when they were 20 down and said, "We just got to get out there and run, lets go, lets go, we just got to run".

FFS 20 points down and heading for a sweeping and thats all he could say. No, lets get some stops, lets crash the boards, just lets go !!!!

WORST COACH IN THE NBA !!!

Red

TYPE-A
I love you CC no homo...

but I want to earl at the fact that you even thought of that mistake they call a coach, and posted his grill... on a day like today.

So much so, that when I originally quoted this, I changed and went back to just "reply" so that dude's grill wasn't repeated. PLease moderate and smash this, again, on a day like today.

bigapple

Starter
can u please stop bitching this name this is the past and wasted past he never coached D

this guy is only pick&roll + tsunami of 3s this type of basketball never won anything

his only success 1 sweep vs Spurs .