Mike Breen wanting the knicks to lose

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Am I the only one that has noticed how Breen gets when he is doing a Knicks game on tv.I could be wrong if its just me but I sware he goes out of his way to kiss the other teams butt.When theres a foul on the knicks he says oh that was clearly a foul.. Now when the other team fouls oh now that could go either way knicks might have caught a break.He got so giddy tonight everytime Boston came back exspecially the 20-0 run.He was laughing after Bradley stoled the ball and went in for the dunk.

How can this guy be the Knicks announcer on MSG? He doesn't want the knicks to win at all and I have come to think all these years when the knicks lost he has loved every single bit of it.

Red

TYPE-A
Either that or he's so used to the ineptitude he doesn't believe it.

And thats alright... we'll make him into a believer.

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
Frankly don't want a homer, they're brutal and embarrassing. Ever Watch Cavs, Bulls, Raptors..just god awful.

That said just do not think Breen is that good. Take Marv and Harlan over Breen all day.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
Frankly don't want a homer, they're brutal and embarrassing. Ever Watch Cavs, Bulls, Raptors..just god awful.

That said just do not think Breen is that good. Take Marv and Harlan over Breen all day.

Im with you I don't want a homer doing the knicks games b/c they are awful.I want a guy that will tell it like it is and isn't for neither team.Talk bad about the players and teams when they do something bad and talk good about the players and teams when they do something good. Breen is making it to obvious thow by the way he acts and his voice gets.I liked Breen but this year I have noticed a huge change about him.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
OP, i am with you on this one. I did notice that he is happy when we dont do well and vice versa. I think he is a Melo hater as well. Just listen to him when Melo gets questionable calls against him or turns the ball over. Also that so called expert coach that nobody wants Jeff Van Gandy is openly rooting against Knicks. This duo should not be allowed to call Knicks games.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer

Add in Tommy Heinson (sp?) with the Celtics.....he's such a homer its comical.

Sent from my LG-P999

New New York

Quiet Storm

co freakin sign!!! Breen is a national NBA analyst his job is to call it fair and it takes a professional to do that. When he calls for MSG you hear the Knick passion...I commend him because no way I could do that! Add Celtic commentators and Mike Fratello to list of worst homers!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Breen's been a Knick fan since he was a kid. He just tries to be objective and professional. He's a top notch play by play guy. I think he does a good job.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
He's actually been a lot better on MSG this year. For example: he usually or always only criticize's Smith when it's understandable unlike like season in which he'd criticize him so much.

Ever listen to a Nets game? One of them sounds excited equally for each team even on YES. Might show a little more biased commentary this season (might be asked to by the organization because of Brooklyn or whatever), but yeah.

Breen never shouts "BANG!" on MSG for the opposing team. He went a little too far I think in previous seasons, but he's improved. You gotta remember the Knicks are his favorite team, he might be trying too hard not to show who he's rooting for.

bigapple

Starter
i comletely dont care for it. He can be keep any side. U can hear that only from futbol comentators and such should be banned.In mine country there is one freak of futbol watching 8 hours matches and he admits which club/players he likes.Thats why i am not watching some matches on national tv and choosing others.

I like duo Breen JVG and hate Harlan and Marv Albert especially when Albert told Knicks sux and then moved to Nets on yes network.

But i more like JVG he was coach and he sees alot even commenting publicly refs mistakes and last time he is criticizing new CBA rules.

petescud

Starter
They all want the Knicks to lose...Bill Reiter from Foxsports always puts the Knicks down as classless losers...The Heat are the team the NBA wants to win, and they will help them as much as possible. Wait till we play them. LBJ gets touched and its a foul. Meanwhile he will manhandle us and there will be no call. A Guy that plays that tenacious a defense usually would foul out by 3rd qtr in college/HS. LBJ finishes games with 2 fouls. We will beat the Pacers. Just take care of business at home and its a done deal. Maybe steal a game in Indiana and win in 6

metrocard

Legend
1ac2334eb50311e2896422000a1fb003_7.jpg

bigapple

Starter
They all want the Knicks to lose...Bill Reiter from Foxsports always puts the Knicks down as classless losers...The Heat are the team the NBA wants to win, and they will help them as much as possible. Wait till we play them. LBJ gets touched and its a foul. Meanwhile he will manhandle us and there will be no call. A Guy that plays that tenacious a defense usually would foul out by 3rd qtr in college/HS. LBJ finishes games with 2 fouls. We will beat the Pacers. Just take care of business at home and its a done deal. Maybe steal a game in Indiana and win in 6

herre u can see what is happening with some1 who is better than current champs

Stern will allways put refs that will change eveyrthing

thats why i said in other board that this dump moron should be jailed over decade ago.