Time to break out Amare?

OakTree

Rookie
He seems to be ready as far as his legs go, but his stamina and mid range Jumper might be another issue. I'm hearing his post game has picked up and this should get the Knicks some extra time at the charity stripe. He's hype and hungry for some playing time, so, imo, it's time for him to start earning that fat check.

This.

If he can play, use him. Otherwise what's he there for?

uber

Benchwarmer
Kidd has his value to this team even without scoring. But yeah, i have to agree with you. If he finds his shot it's going to take some pressure of the other guys on offense.

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
I would rather see JKidd get his shot back for the 20 plus minutes he plays. A rusty Stat for 10-15 minutes is not going to make much of an impact.
Stop it!
JKidd is just fine not hitting a single shot! He's doing so many more intangibles right now. We don't need him to score. What we need is more low post scoring and a big to clog the middle. STAT's 15 mins will be a huge game changer for us! Maybe not for this round but definitely for Round 3 and the grande finale! I'm calling it now!

jimkcchief88

All Star
It would be nice if STAT could make a difference here, but I doubt it. Hard to jump from being on the shelf to playoff intensity. Even every KNICK fans fav Charles Barkley said Amare could make a difference if he forgot about his offensive game and concentrated on defense and rebounding. Problem is STAT does NEITHER!!! I guess we will see on Saturday.

deenice

Rookie
I don't know about everyone else but Stat is 6' 11" and 245 lbs. I will take that for 15 minutes just banging with Hibbert, West , and Hack"Borough. Stat gives us another big body who just needs to be agressive on defense and drive to the back and get Hibs and West in foul trouble. 10-15 Minutes to give K-Mart and Chandler a rest, I will take it! All the haters go home!

And by the way
:afro:

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
It would be nice if STAT could make a difference here, but I doubt it. Hard to jump from being on the shelf to playoff intensity. Even every KNICK fans fav Charles Barkley said Amare could make a difference if he forgot about his offensive game and concentrated on defense and rebounding. Problem is STAT does NEITHER!!! I guess we will see on Saturday.
stat doesnt need to jump if he uses his post moves

NewYork

Benchwarmer
Stat can help a lot, I'm just not sure he'll help much tonight since he's coming back from such a long layoff and might have problems with timing and rhythm but the key is to get those down and to increase his endurance so he can help in the later games. We shouldn't overlook the opponent in front of us now and the game tonight but we should also get ready for whatever might be down the road as well.