Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 186

Thread: Round 2, Game 1: Knicks vs. Pacers (Sun 4.5.12, 3:30 pm) Happy Cinco De Mayo !

  1. #136
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by SorryyouhaveMelo
    The thing that sucks for the knicks is that Melo doesn't bring anything else to the table other than scoring, and when he isn't scoring it's a nightmare for the knicks.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] He doesn't pass, he is all iso and very predictable. I'd be embarrassed about that one first place vote he got over Lebron, obviously a troll move by the NY media but let's be real. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] J.A. Adande
    Carmelo missed 18 shots today. LeBron missed 22 shots in the entire first round.



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] chris palmerCarmelo Anthony is taking 27 shots a game while shooting 36% in the playoffs.
    Nice double account! Good way to give hate anonymously.

  2. #137
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Not really a great time to troll the board after a tough loss...don't get why outside fans hate on the Knicks so pathetically.

    Thunderthighs makes decent post, but at bad timing. He explains his opinion well so you can't hate on him for that.

    Knicks fan base need time to recollect our thoughts. We dont got a clear mind right now.

  3. #138
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,641
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Not really a great time to troll the board after a tough loss...don't get why outside fans hate on the Knicks so pathetically.

    Thunderthighs makes decent post, but at bad timing. He explains his opinion well so you can't hate on him for that.

    Knicks fan base need time to recollect our thoughts. We dont got a clear mind right now.

    For the record I would take Durant a million times over Anthony.........
    BUT what is pure insanity is that If Durant got hit today like Melo did the Pacers would have at least 6 more team fouls and Melo would have had 10 more foul shots....The dude gets the real shortstick from the Refs........

    As for the troll the Knicks lost today and in the end the Pacers played very well and we need to adjust.......As for the Thunder after watching todays game its a safe bet Memphis wins this series.

  4. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Nice double account! Good way to give hate anonymously.
    You misfire badly, woman. Whoosh. i suggest boosting your testosterone levels to keep you more level headed. Or read my posts, to get some perspective and knowledge.

    Hazy8's is swagless. That troll account obv ain't me. Take a page from Mr Metro and others on how to rep your team like a man.

    (and as i said elsewhere, i'm not coming from position of hate but love..and my honest opinion on what I see. but outta respect for TRUE NYK fans and the heated passions that come during playoff wars, i won't say **** on any of this stuff till playoffs over)

  5. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Nice double account! Good way to give hate anonymously.
    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Not really a great time to troll the board after a tough loss...don't get why outside fans hate on the Knicks so pathetically.

    Thunderthighs makes decent post, but at bad timing. He explains his opinion well so you can't hate on him for that.

    Knicks fan base need time to recollect our thoughts. We dont got a clear mind right now.

    Not hating, but no one here seems to know why Melo play's so bad in the playoffs I was just helping you guys understand. He always has played bad it's nothing new, It's mainly because he flat out one-dimensional. Team's know exactly what to expect from him and it's one thing only, Iso shoot the ball. Obviously calling me a Hater is the easy way out because you can't argue me at all.

    Melo and playoffs = disaster. It always has been like that. He just isn't good enough to take a team anywhere in the post-season. Enjoy the first round win because that's all you will get with Melo at the max. He is one of the worst playoff performers in NBA history.

  6. #141
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Playoffs arent over and Melo is 28...he has about 5-7 prime years left in his career to add to playoff resume...isn't it too soon to call him the worst playoff performer in NBA history?


    Melo has shown he has passing ability and can make his teammates better. It's just a matter of tendency to do it. Durant came to the NBA as a straight 6"9 Jamal Crawford chucker but diversify his game and now he averages over 4 assist a game. Same thing happen to Paul George. Melo has been averaging over 3 assist per game for his career which is slightly above average for SF/PF position.

    I can argue you easily, but it's not worth it. It's easy for you to call Melo out when he's playing bad. But when Melo is scoring 40 points you won't be anywhere to be seen. Difference is, I show up when Melo plays like crap or plays like a demi-God. I'm here whether my opinion gets proved wrong or right...as long as you're honest, you will hold the truest version of yourself and I don't you're a truthful person and mean the things you write because of your timing on coming into this forum.

    You're gonna troll on Melo when he's playing at his worst?
    Man, that must of been really difficult for you to do.

  7. #142
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    AlexKennedyNBA The Knicks have never won a playoff series after losing Game 1 at home (0-5 in those series). Last time it happened was 1995, also vs. Indy.

  8. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    AlexKennedyNBA The Knicks have never won a playoff series after losing Game 1 at home (0-5 in those series). Last time it happened was 1995, also vs. Indy.
    They were probably worse team in those series.

    Knicks/Pacers are very evenly matched overall. Truthfully, betting on Knicks to win series is probably not a bad bet.

    Was fairly close game, even with Melo and Smith ****ting enough bricks to build a mansion.

    Granted, you are getting the BEST of Felton you could hope for. However, if Melo/JR heat up, you shouldn't be living/dying on Felton either way.

    1) If Woodson were to ever be capable of adjusting, the time is NOW. If he doesn't adjust now, he never will. And he couldn't have a better opportunity to adjust. NYK have more firepower and talent; win Game 2, and confidence and momentum is suddenly in NYK favor.

    2) Same goes for Melo. No game is ever do or die for a player as already accredited as Melo, but you will learn a lot about him in Game 2. If you believe in Melo, you should believe he will rise to the occasion.

  9. #144
    Member NewYork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    They were probably worse team in those series.

    Knicks/Pacers are very evenly matched overall. Truthfully, betting on Knicks to win series is probably not a bad bet.

    Was fairly close game, even with Melo and Smith ****ting enough bricks to build a mansion.

    Granted, you are getting the BEST of Felton you could hope for. However, if Melo/JR heat up, you shouldn't be living/dying on Felton either way.

    1) If Woodson were to ever be capable of adjusting, the time is NOW. If he doesn't adjust now, he never will. And he couldn't have a better opportunity to adjust. NYK have more firepower and talent; win Game 2, and confidence and momentum is suddenly in NYK favor.

    2) Same goes for Melo. No game is ever do or die for a player as already accredited as Melo, but you will learn a lot about him in Game 2. If you believe in Melo, you should believe he will rise to the occasion.
    Couldn't agree with you more on both points. However, with relying soley on Felton, you shouldn't be relying on any ONE player on a team anyhow. Even Lebron can't win a championship on his own.
    Last edited by NewYork; May 05, 2013 at 22:34.

  10. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Playoffs arent over and Melo is 28...he has about 5-7 prime years left in his career to add to playoff resume...isn't it too soon to call him the worst playoff performer in NBA history?

    So far he is when you compare his stats from Reg season to Playoffs. So far he is, as a "superstar"

    Melo has shown he has passing ability and can make his teammates better. It's just a matter of tendency to do it.

    Showing that he can do it and ACTUALLY doing it are completely different. What's a talent if you don't use it? Useless .He is averaging 1.4 assists this post-season. You just pointed out his low b-ball IQ btw.

    Durant came to the NBA as a straight 6"9 Jamal Crawford chucker but diversify his game and now he averages over 4 assist a game. Same thing happen to Paul George. Melo has been averaging over 3 assist per game for his career which is slightly above average for SF/PF position.

    Durant is 24 and came in the league in 07. Melo has been here since Wade and Lebron, yet has gone nowhere. You can post his Reg season stats all you want. But come playoff time. He is horrible. And you're a witness.


    I can argue you easily, but it's not worth it. It's easy for you to call Melo out when he's playing bad. But when Melo is scoring 40 points you won't be anywhere to be seen. Difference is, I show up when Melo plays like crap or plays like a demi-God. I'm here whether my opinion gets proved wrong or right...as long as you're honest, you will hold the truest version of yourself and I don't you're a truthful person and mean the things you write because of your timing on coming into this forum.

    No you can't argue and you won't because you can't find any information to do so.

    You're gonna troll on Melo when he's playing at his worst?
    Man, that must of been really difficult for you to do.

    When it comes to playoffs, thats when Melo IS at his worst. In his 10 year career he's been out the first round twice. Absolutely terrible.

    Why does he play "so good" in Reg season but he crumbles instantly when the pressure is on? I though he was an MVP cantidate?

    Melo is taking you guys fishing.

  11. #146
    Member NewYork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Melo is taking you guys fishing.
    Melo is with us regardless, no point in talking **** at the moment. Why are you on this board if your not a knicks fan? Anyways, one more thing I want to say about the last game. Woody needs to trust the bench more, I'm surprised Camby and Novak didn't even get out on the floor.

  12. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    im a fan of shumpert does that count?

  13. #148
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Troll, Melo is a top 3-5 player. What he does in the playoffs won't change his ranking. Melo came in third in MVP votes this season. He's a top 3 player...so whatever you say is a total reach.

    1.8 assist in what, 7 games? Small sample size.

    Melo always been a 3 assist per game guy, in the regular season and in the playoffs. Your argument is a 2LB dumbbell. You need to add more weight on it because it's seriously lackness. You're not presenting ground breaking information in saying Melo is a primary scorer and will shoot before he passes. We already know this, move on. It's won us more games than hurt us.

    A top 3-5 player doesn't have a low IQ. No one is LeBron James or Tim Duncan, but Carmelo Anthony isn't Josh Selby. Get your ranking right, numbnuts. Melo's court awareness is good. Melo doesn't use his talent? He just had a top 2-3 player performance this season and is just entering his prime.

    Can you consider Melo is nursing recent shoulder pain and has been plagued with injuries and pain all season long? When KG hurt Melo's arm, if you saw the game you would of seen how it affected Melo's motor patterns. He couldn't even make a lay up in the remaining minutes of that game. The leading scorer in the NBA struggling to make a lay up, and a jackass like you would blame it on Melo being a cancer and having low IQ. A slimey simple minded hater like you won't see logic and common sense in a situation like this. Everything you say is a stretch and a bum dude like you will check a box score instead of having the balls to watch a game. You lack balls and heart. If you saw the game, you would of witness Melo get hacked and no calls from refs. Melo did everything he can do especially with driving to the basket...but a lot of his FGA that were missed were shots that should of landed him on the charity stripe. You don't watch Knicks basketball so you don't know what the F U C K is being discussed. Next time you come into this forum, you better come with a clean perspective instead of some lazy ass ESPN check the box score analysis.

    Melo in the 4th quarter was attacking the high pick and roll and it was opening up everything. Theres no question Melo's ability to create havoc on offense, whether it ends in an assist or a bucket for Melo. Understand when you get the ball with 14 seconds left and pass it then get it back with 5-7 seconds left what do you expect him do pass it again. If he passes it once and the ball ends up back in his hands there isn't much time left to think about passing it again. Melo hasn't been passing because elite defenses like Indy and Boston use a soft double against him. Nobody is open when he's iso'ing. He needs to make teams pay for not doubling by hitting those pull-up J's. That's really our only hope. There's no evidence that we can beat elite teams without Melo playing at an MVP level. Imagine you replaced Melo with Rudy Gay (which sums up how he's been playing over the last few games). On paper, is that a team you'd ever imagine beating Indy? No.

    Slimey repitilian dudes like you remind me of guys who hate on Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather already established himself as a Hall of Famer at 130lbs. But people keep demanding him to prove himself when he didn't need to. Mayweather dominated every weight class all the way up to 154 at age 36.

    Melo has been clutch his entire life. For you to question his ability to close out games and say he crumbles instantly makes you the biggest jackass in this sites history since George M, the 1 and only, Kolergo and JUNIOR MINTS.


  14. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Troll, Melo is a top 3-5 player. What he does in the playoffs won't change his ranking. Melo came in third in MVP votes this season. He's a top 3 player...so whatever you say is a total reach.

    1.8 assist in what, 7 games? Small sample size.

    Melo always been a 3 assist per game guy, in the regular season and in the playoffs. Your argument is a 2LB dumbbell. You need to add more weight on it because it's seriously lackness. You're not presenting ground breaking information in saying Melo is a primary scorer and will shoot before he passes. We already know this, move on. It's won us more games than hurt us.

    A top 3-5 player doesn't have a low IQ. No one is LeBron James or Tim Duncan, but Carmelo Anthony isn't Josh Selby. Get your ranking right, numbnuts. Melo's court awareness is good. Melo doesn't use his talent? He just had a top 2-3 player performance this season and is just entering his prime.

    Can you consider Melo is nursing recent shoulder pain and has been plagued with injuries and pain all season long? When KG hurt Melo's arm, if you saw the game you would of seen how it affected Melo's motor patterns. He couldn't even make a lay up in the remaining minutes of that game. The leading scorer in the NBA struggling to make a lay up, and a jackass like you would blame it on Melo being a cancer and having low IQ. A slimey simple minded hater like you won't see logic and common sense in a situation like this. Everything you say is a stretch and a bum dude like you will check a box score instead of having the balls to watch a game. You lack balls and heart. If you saw the game, you would of witness Melo get hacked and no calls from refs. Melo did everything he can do especially with driving to the basket...but a lot of his FGA that were missed were shots that should of landed him on the charity stripe. You don't watch Knicks basketball so you don't know what the F U C K is being discussed. Next time you come into this forum, you better come with a clean perspective instead of some lazy ass ESPN check the box score analysis.

    Melo in the 4th quarter was attacking the high pick and roll and it was opening up everything. Theres no question Melo's ability to create havoc on offense, whether it ends in an assist or a bucket for Melo. Understand when you get the ball with 14 seconds left and pass it then get it back with 5-7 seconds left what do you expect him do pass it again. If he passes it once and the ball ends up back in his hands there isn't much time left to think about passing it again. Melo hasn't been passing because elite defenses like Indy and Boston use a soft double against him. Nobody is open when he's iso'ing. He needs to make teams pay for not doubling by hitting those pull-up J's. That's really our only hope. There's no evidence that we can beat elite teams without Melo playing at an MVP level. Imagine you replaced Melo with Rudy Gay (which sums up how he's been playing over the last few games). On paper, is that a team you'd ever imagine beating Indy? No.

    Slimey repitilian dudes like you remind me of guys who hate on Floyd Mayweather. Mayweather already established himself as a Hall of Famer at 130lbs. But people keep demanding him to prove himself when he didn't need to. Mayweather dominated every weight class all the way up to 154 at age 36.

    Melo has been clutch his entire life. For you to question his ability to close out games and say he crumbles instantly makes you the biggest jackass in this sites history since George M, the 1 and only, Kolergo and JUNIOR MINTS.


    Like I said before Im talking about playoffs. Plaaaayyofffs. How ****ing dumb are you? Check his ****ing playoff stats come back a little smarter. Dumbass. Btw everyone has a clutch moments video....Melo's been here 10 years I'd hope to god he has one.

    Melo and Playoffs = Disaster that's what I was saying...and you come in talking regular season trash. I'm talking about P-L-A-Y-O-F-F-S. Melo is GARRRRBAGE in PLAAAAAAAAAAYOFFS.

    Get it through your thick ****ing dumbass skull. Idiot.


  15. #150
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,482
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    You misfire badly, woman. Whoosh. i suggest boosting your testosterone levels to keep you more level headed. Or read my posts, to get some perspective and knowledge.

    Hazy8's is swagless. That troll account obv ain't me. Take a page from Mr Metro and others on how to rep your team like a man.

    (and as i said elsewhere, i'm not coming from position of hate but love..and my honest opinion on what I see. but outta respect for TRUE NYK fans and the heated passions that come during playoff wars, i won't say **** on any of this stuff till playoffs over)
    Could it be ANY more obvious that this is Metrotard? I mean come on. The ****ing moron is so stupid that he even uses the same obsessive sh-t on his dupe account. testosterone - woman - and so on.

    You're an idiot metrocard.

    I can't believe you'd go so far as to create a second account just to prove it to us any further.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: Nov 20, 2012, 10:04
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2007, 02:19
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2006, 22:30
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: Nov 06, 2006, 11:53
  5. GAME THREAD - 4/7/06 - W - Knicks (98) vs. Pacers (96)
    By Peach_NYK_21 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Apr 08, 2006, 08:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •