Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Round 2, Game 1: Knicks vs. Pacers (Sun 4.5.12, 3:30 pm) Happy Cinco De Mayo !

Banned

Originally Posted by bigapple
    why all 3s of Indiana wasnt covered and was wide open but Knicks were lucky not most of them in 2nd half was in&out.
    Knicks need to start stron 1st half game 2.

Jr is playing again worse reason again parting and drinkin
    Yea the defense was atrocious. Woodson needs to assemble a film barrage and get everyone on the same page. JR played like a career D-leaguer.

Veteran

Originally Posted by SorryyouhaveMelo

And THREE of the TOP SIX picks are playing TOGETHER:Crybaby Bron, Wade, and Bosh. Last time I checked THREE is BETTER than ONE. I know don't feed TROLLS

worst things which i am reading mine native board ppl are w8ing for me there they know i am knicks fan and they were LOLing from Knicks that they were looking for calls whole game making alot floops well many heat fans there lot bulls and lakers not much Knicks. Lot of them have nicks like heat83 or king23 etc.............

and they are LOLing when i posted fixed games

but they forgot one thing

Knicks r oldest team in NBA have 1 scorer mostly for whole season for few games it was just 6 players available

and still they beat teams like heat grizzlies okc spurs celtics

wich top draft picks in last 10 years besides James have a ring ?

2002 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 13.5 8.2 1.7 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 20.9 5.5 5.9 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 12.0 10.0 0.9 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 9.4 7.0 2.3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]/[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 11.6 3.9 0.8 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 8.9 7.0 0.5 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 16.8 3.9 6.3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 22.5 12.1 3.8 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 16.4 4.6 8.3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 18.5 3.7 5.4 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]/[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 13.5 8.2 1.0

this is last decade which of them have

Miami Lakers Celtics Spurs Pistons are team that won title in last years.

Banned

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Stop lying. Phones and PCs have different IPs. Nice try moron. Get back on your dingy.
    Girl can't read. Apparently this nimrod got his brain tazed up after I served him like I did.

Many of my early posts on this forum were directly debating and battle Metro, fool. You a punk and a Sally. Sad thing is MetroMan obviously went out of his way not to flame you, or bring attention earlier to the almighty smackdown I forced upon you.

He even paid you a fine ass compliment after I crippled you, clearly trying to support your bum ass. He manned up and be the better man, you didn't. You must be obsessed and scared.

You can't avoid my jabs, and my straight 2 is waiting for you if you ever try to debate the basketball knowledge I dropped on you. Step down, you got no good moves to make.

Banned

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    And THREE of the TOP SIX picks are playing TOGETHER:Crybaby Bron, Wade, and Bosh. Last time I checked THREE is BETTER than ONE. I know don't feed TROLLS
    And yet Lebron still is Winning MVP's. Amazing. U MAD?

Also Melo is playing with DPOY in Chandler and 6th Man of the Year in JR Smith.

What more does he need? Lebron has a Bosh who doesn't rebound and a Broken D-Wade since 2011.

Banned

Veteran

And yet Lebron still is Winning MVP's. Amazing. U MAD?

Also Melo is playing with DPOY in Chandler and 6th Man of the Year in JR Smith.

What more does he need? Lebron has a Bosh who doesn't rebound and a Broken D-Wade since 2011.

Like I said Crybaby bron didn't do d**k until he got with Bosh and Wade. If Bosh and Wade sucked so badly Crybaby wouldn't be there. If Crybaby Bron stays in Cleveland, idiots like you aren't swinging from his nuts after juggling them in your mouth real talk

Veteran

Scoring champ

Veteran

Originally Posted by bigapple
    worst things which i am reading mine native board ppl are w8ing for me there they know i am knicks fan and they were LOLing from Knicks that they were looking for calls whole game making alot floops well many heat fans there lot bulls and lakers not much Knicks. Lot of them have nicks like heat83 or king23 etc.............

and they are LOLing when i posted fixed games

but they forgot one thing

Knicks r oldest team in NBA have 1 scorer mostly for whole season for few games it was just 6 players available

and still they beat teams like heat grizzlies okc spurs celtics

wich top draft picks in last 10 years besides James have a ring ?

2002 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 13.5 8.2 1.7 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 20.9 5.5 5.9 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 12.0 10.0 0.9 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 9.4 7.0 2.3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]/[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) 11.6 3.9 0.8 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 8.9 7.0 0.5 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 16.8 3.9 6.3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 22.5 12.1 3.8 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 16.4 4.6 8.3 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]^ [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 18.5 3.7 5.4 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]/[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 13.5 8.2 1.0

this is last decade which of them have

Miami Lakers Celtics Spurs Pistons are team that won title in last years.
    Now post the first 10 picks of the 2003 draft so the slow and stupid can figure out why Crybaby won his ring.

Veteran

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Like I said Crybaby bron didn't do d**k until he got with Bosh and Wade. If Bosh and Wade sucked so badly Crybaby wouldn't be there. If Crybaby Bron stays in Cleveland, idiots like you aren't swinging from his nuts after juggling them in your mouth real talk

Bigchief.....U are an NBA coach....U taking Melo over Lebron or Durant ?

Originally Posted by ThunderThighs
    Girl can't read. Apparently this nimrod got his brain tazed up after I served him like I did.

Many of my early posts on this forum were directly debating and battle Metro, fool. You a punk and a Sally. Sad thing is MetroMan obviously went out of his way not to flame you, or bring attention earlier to the almighty smackdown I forced upon you.

He even paid you a fine ass compliment after I crippled you, clearly trying to support your bum ass. He manned up and be the better man, you didn't. You must be obsessed and scared.

You can't avoid my jabs, and my straight 2 is waiting for you if you ever try to debate the basketball knowledge I dropped on you. Step down, you got no good moves to make.
    Metrocard. Stop being a ****ing loser. You have 2 accounts on one site, pretending to be 2 people. You're an egomaniacal pleb that breeds more idiots in to a world that needs less of them.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Metrocard. Stop being a ****ing loser. You have 2 accounts on one site, pretending to be 2 people. You're an egomaniacal pleb that breeds more idiots in to a world that needs less of them.
    It's not me dude, you look really dumb right now.

How about those Bulls doe, Heat lookin like us on Homecourt

Veteran

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Bigchief.....U are an NBA coach....U taking Melo over Lebron or Durant ?
    I can start a team with anyone of the 3