Bulls up 1-0 on HEAT

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Very gutsy performance by this scrappy Bulls team. They play hard every night and just absolutely stole one against the defending champs.

And how about little Nathan? lol

tiger0330

Legend
I can see DRose getting hyped after tonight and going "Coach I'm ready put me in". Got to give it to the Bulls and Coach Thibs and to think they wanted to cut Nate and his salary this off-season.

jafet6

Benchwarmer
well that will be the only game they will win...:peace:

let go heat...now you guyz have a bigger problem...

bigapple

Starter
they are without Rose Deng and Hinrich vs full roster of heat

is that 1st game that heat lost @ home since big 3 era in playoffs when we talkin about game 1 of any series?

Paul1355

All Star
I am impressed with the BUlls. Bulls and Grizzlies are toughest teams in NBA. Bulls impress me with wins even though many guys are injured or playing hurt. Their franchise player has been out all season and they still finished 5th seed. Nate Robinson has risen from the dead and is as clutch as anyone right now. Miami's toughest matchup is Bulls right now and if KNicks can play their game they will also be tough matchup but we have to beat Pacers first.

bigapple

Starter
1st is bull coach he was working as asistant with all choaches that are playing titan D

2nd Bulls are only team in NBA that last 11 meetings [RS only] are 7-4 vs heat. No one is such good as Bulls.

jafet6

Benchwarmer
man don't say lebron get all the calls...have u seen durant...have you seen kobe...also thats the first time they lose game 1 in miami...but also remember other than the dallas series...everysingle time they have been behind they are 15-0...vs the bulls, vs pacers, vs celtics and vs thunder...now i think is time for the bulls...i can see it in the eyes of lebron he will not let them win one more game...

NewYork

Benchwarmer
I'm surprised at how consistent Nate has been. I was surprised at how shot after shot, they were all going in in these playoffs for Nate.

bigapple

Starter
dont forget Pringles dont believe in him he was suspened few times by Pringles and even didnt use him from bench.

bigapple

Starter
Joakim-Noah-apaga-con-un-extin_54373306354_54115221152_960_640.jpg

refs destroyed game 2 again again oponnet scores player ejections techs

After game 3. The Bulls have shot 7 more freethrows in the series.

The Refs will try their absolute best to destroy the Heat, Lebron shooting career low in freethrows this year is not coincidence ..Stern doesn't like the Big 3. Wade shot 0 freethrows in Game 1 and in Game 3.

Refs hate them, and I am surprised with ALL the help the Bulls get from the refs that the Heat manage to pull out wins.