All-Star Point Guard?

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
I can't believe Steve Fransis and J-Kidd have soo many votes over Marbury for Point Guard in the East, it's pure BULL

Knicks can never win with these ppl, it'd bad enough Ariza is completley out for any kind of award or the dunk contest.......

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Not just Francis and Kidd, but BILLUPS. I mean the guy wasnt even on the radar until post-season last year. I didnt even know his name until I bought NBA Live 2004. And Wade. Dwayne Wade is one of the best and he's just in his second year; but his ball-handling, playmaking skills aren't even up to All-Star point guard standards. And his 3-pointers aren't very consistent. I think for PG Marbury should be holding the #1 spot, and for overall guards in the East he should be holding #3 spot, behind Iverson and James.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
yeah agreed, I think Marbury won't make it, we won't have a Knick show up this year proly........ I know there's still alot of time, but it's not likley, stupid media.....

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
marbury will def make it as reserve, he has the best overall numbers on any PT guard, the guards will prolly end up being iverson, james, marbury, wade, and paul pierce (maybe francis)
thats just what i think will happen, l8r

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
If Marbury doesn't make it into the eastern all star team I hope the west blows them out by like 30+ just so they learn not to be stupid.

jayp

Benchwarmer
if we have a winning record when the coaches chooses the reserves then Steph will prob make it..