2013 Playoffs - Round 2 Game 2 / Knicks vs Pacers - 05/07 7:00 pm

metrocard

Legend
My G.. Hell of a bounce-back win.

And hell of a avatar.

400583_472847752787772_1089884975_n.jpg

Anyone feels like this Shumpert put back changed the series completely?

For Amare coming back this weekend...for better or worse...things will be looking different now...once again.

NewYork

Benchwarmer

For Amare coming back this weekend...for better or worse...things will be looking different now...once again.
When Shump blasted that one, I felt the momentum change too.

skisloper

Starter
Great game but Pacers are still in the driver's seat. We need to win in Indiana or our ass is grass..

After tonight we are again in the drivers seat.....Knicks playing like this will not lose to the Pacers....We bring our A game and move the ball we win....Melo has % days to rest the shoulder.....perfect..

JR has % days to hit the gym and shoot ....more perefct....

PABLO PABLO PABLO

This is how I wanna be with all my Knick fans right now
2ega6qg.gif

lol Yeah, great win. I know we will steal at least one in Indiana. Anything else at home is ours-book it. The slump is just about over for Melo and will be soon for J.R.. Quote me on that one. That's how slumps work. It seems like when you play great ball at a very high level for a while you are always bound to hit the ground eventually. But that only lasts for a little bit then the incline starts again. When we make it to the conference finals, Melo will peek again and J.R. will be better. I just hope Felton doesn't slump lol.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks team-ballin are showing their true talent .. Win-Win Playoff B.Balll

Hot Damn! we played "TEAM-BALL" with 48 minutes of DEFENSE forcing the Pacers to commit 21 turn-overs .. we let our bigmen score early in the game to get them pump-up on the defensive-end .. we actually ran a 2nd half lineup with both bigmen Tyson & Martin on the court protecting the paint which force the Pacers to take outside shots while we went on a 30-4 run .. Fantastic!

Melo played the role of a super-star letting all his teammates warm-up on the offensive-end as they entered the game, Melo did the majority of his scoring in the 2nd-half of the game, plus Melo's strong effort on the defensive-end got his teammates defensive-effort following suit. Great Team Win!

We shot 49% as a team, scoring over 100 points by letting our DEFENSE lead our offense ....
We played winning playoff Basketball, we only need 3 more games like this to watch the Knicks play basketball in the ECF...

CoolClyde

Hot Damn! we played "TEAM-BALL" with 48 minutes of DEFENSE forcing the Pacers to commit 21 turn-overs .. we let our bigmen score early in the game to get them pump-up on the defensive-end .. we actually ran a 2nd half lineup with both bigmen Tyson & Martin on the court protecting the paint which force the Pacers to take outside shots while we went on a 30-4 run .. Fantastic!

Melo played the role of a super-star letting all his teammates warm-up on the offensive-end as they entered the game, Melo did the majority of his scoring in the 2nd-half of the game, plus Melo's strong effort on the defensive-end got his teammates defensive-effort following suit. Great Team Win!

We shot 49% as a team, scoring over 100 points by letting our DEFENSE lead our offense ....
We played winning playoff Basketball, we only need 3 more games like this to watch the Knicks play basketball in the ECF...

agreed... nothing sh*tty to say about Wood Son? i can't believe it. :shock2:

this is my fave avatar of the moment, props to the 'tard
priggysmalls-1.jpg

spike photobomb? classic!

30-4 run... SMHH (shake my happy head)

defensity2.jpg

yes

Red

TYPE-A

Everyone said that put back changed the game.

To me the 30-2 run (may have) changed the series. They split with us but were exposed for lack of scoring.

Kiyaman

Legend
Everyone said that put back changed the game.

To me the 30-2 run (may have) changed the series. They split with us but were exposed for lack of scoring.

Winning in Indiana has always been harder than winning in Boston .. the Indiana-fans are more louder n abusive.
Our series will start in Indiana, thats why I wanted 2 wins goin into indiana.

The Tyson & Martin lineup played a dominating role in the 30-4 run

Rob Low

Rotation player
I felt more threatened by the Celtics than I do the Pacers. I just don't see any possible scenario where they beat us 4 times

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I think the Pacers can beat us if we don't play team basketball w max intensity. They are a tough, well coached team that can defend.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I think the Pacers can beat us if we don't play team basketball w max intensity. They are a tough, well coached team that can defend.

The Knicks are playing at about 75% cap offensively. Probably even less. Woodson's threatened JR's PT to try and get a spark out of him, and you know that if Kidd finds his range again, the Knicks' O is going to be f'ing poisonous.

Defensively, KMart's shot contesting has West rattled. Tyson, dude, take notes. Hibbert is so much slower than TC, and advantage needs to be taken. Watching his footwork is like watching snails f*ck.

Kiyaman

Legend
How did we WIN Game-2

How did we WIN Game-2 .....

Knicks players "Tyson, Felton, Prig, Martin, Copeland" all became hype with extra-energy early in the first-half from getting several touches to score.

The Knicks won on the strength of Melo finally letting his teammates control the offense in the first half of the game.
Melo became the super-star finisher in the 2nd-half to put the icing on the WIN by receiving strong-effort from all his teammates on both ends of the court, where garbage time came the final 5 minutes of the game.
The Pacers were not prepared for such a strategical-change from Woody & Melo.

Adding a run-run uptempo Stat to the rotation to run the Pacers bigmen the next 3 games will win the series.
Forcing Stat to play a slow-slow walk the ball up court on every Knicks offensive-possession will not win one game in the Indiana Pacers rowdy-crowd stadium.