Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shump is a keeper

Default Shump is a keeper

This much is clear, even after a devastating ACL injury, we can still expect Shump to give it his all on the basketball court. If he ever develops a drive to the basket game, watch out. He already has the shooting, verticality, quickness, and defensive savvy.

The Knicks should do the right thing and lock this kid up for the good of the franchise. A hard worker and a defensive beast! A future DPOY, IMO.

Veteran

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    This much is clear, even after a devastating ACL injury, we can still expect Shump to give it his all on the basketball court. If he ever develops a drive to the basket game, watch out. He already has the shooting, verticality, quickness, and defensive savvy.

The Knicks should do the right thing and lock this kid up for the good of the franchise. A hard worker and a defensive beast! A future DPOY, IMO.

Its a safe bet they do that..........

Originally Posted by skisloper
    Its a safe bet they do that..........
    When has anything been save with the knicks?

He is honestly the best basketball player on the knicks right now. He can defend any one in positions 1-3 and has been developing a nice jump shot while continuing to clean up on the glass, pick pockets, disrupt plays, and bring a crazy amount of energy to the team. I feel he is directly responsible for uplifting the knicks to a win in game 2 over the pacers. He is blossoming into a full grown man with intensity and focus. No one in the game looked more like a basketball player then shump did last night. That put back slam was just the icing on the cake. I jumped out of my seat and scared the **** out of my wife when it went down. I predict a solid 20 pt - 6 reb - 4 ast - 3 steals average for him next year.

Veteran

Plenty of time to lock him up but the Knicks will pick up his 3 and 4th year rookie contract option. He's been big in the playoffs when it counts unlike some of the vets like Camby and Kidd.

Finally the real Shump woke up, he should take Smith's minutes.

Veteran

Originally Posted by deamon
    Finally the real Shump woke up, he should take Smith's minutes.
    Met again for a bit at half time, during Sugar Hill's halftime performance. He's coming along well and the city's celeb's are really taking a liking to him. Keep at it brah,

At one point when Indiana was getting close and about to take the lead.....Reggie Miller said the Knicks were lacking a sense of urgency.....

I looked at the 5 on court and you could say that about 4 of them....but not about Shump. The guy was playing his ass off no doubt about it!

Sent from my LG-P999

Veteran

Originally Posted by Real NY Baller
    Met again for a bit at half time, during Sugar Hill's halftime performance. He's coming along well and the city's celeb's are really taking a liking to him. Keep at it brah,
    I remember that vid you did with him, sweet vid.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I remember that vid you did with him, sweet vid.
    Haha, thanks my dude but I can’t take credit for that. One of my cousins produced that track and Billionz is a dude from around the way. I just have some strong influences in the entertainment biz, just using my connects to push some of my fam and friends through various channels in hopes of getting them more shine. I probably wouldn’t have done so well with the Knicks this year if it wasn’t for “Wonder Mike”(Sugar Hill Gang) he’s fam and always connected me to a lot of peeps. Plus everytime they played at the games the Knicks won (hint, hint,) lol.

Felicia Temple
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

(another family member) sang the national anthem a lil while back. Shump and her have been staying in contact ever since. Remember her name because she is going to make some noise this year.
    yesterday, I also got a chance to see Amare, Novak, and Copeland, some Knick city dancers and kids.. They were chilling in the longue waiting to see Sugar Hill. Allan Houston came in and gave him an autograph Jersey, and Woody shouted out an old verse from one of his albums before they all boarded the bus and bounced out of town. It was a good night… I really wanted to say a few extra things to Novak and Stat but it just wasn't the right time. Hopefully I get to see them again soon. if I do, hopefully it's in a more relaxed/lay back environment, that way I can lay down the hammer on them...lol

I really think the Knicks are going to do it this year.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    dope......

Lurker

Originally Posted by p0nder
    . I jumped out of my seat and scared the **** out of my wife when it went down. I predict a solid 20 pt - 6 reb - 4 ast - 3 steals average for him next year.
    LOL I did the same sh#$. She was on the phone and got mad. Then I showed her the replay and she understood

Shump is the future of face of the franchise. We should build the team around him. He have the right attitude. He plays hard every night. Give it 3 more years and then make him a captain.

shumpert didnt have a jumper last season, hes impressed this year, hes jumper is more consistent