Lame pathetic coach hates on the Knicks defense against Pacers

metrocard

Legend

Talk about nit picking.
I invite you guys to leave disgusted comments on his youtube...dude is straight up on the Knicks domination of the Pacers last night.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
What a whinny jerk off.....

Kidd gets a "meh" for picking his pocket? Ok pal.....keep up the YouTube career....I'm sure you'll take off soon

New New York

Quiet Storm
Hey man I love it...Paul George said Pacers turnovers had nothing to do w Knick's D so let them think that

Hey Metropolitan love ze Avatar!!!

Kiyaman

Legend
This guy is trying to correct a surprise defensive-tactic (Tyson & Martin) that took the Pacers out of their original-plan .... talking about it after the fact may sound good to some peeps, but during the 30-4 run Woodson substitute 8 players wisely to keep the Pacers guessing and at a disadvantage.
This is a series where u learn your opponents stamina, wind, and skills, to see if they have the 2nd wind talent in the 2nd half of a game to play elite on both sides of the court.

The Tyson/Martin tandem did look good when both fouled a Pacer at the same time LMAO

metrocard

Legend
That breakdown of the Knicks defense video needs more dislikes and comments to shut that dude down. A good share of Knick fans have contributed already, I expect more tho! This "coach" is a fake coach obviously.

jafet6

Benchwarmer
he is a coach from the chicago area...wait till the knicks play the heat...watch the breakdown...he might make you cry...