Knicks fans wanted in anti-gay attack outside The Garden

New New York

Quiet Storm
ok which of our posters was that in the video! Look Rady if the Feds come calling think of the most annoying posters and give them their names!!!!

Hey listen maybe they beat the charge on grounds of temporary insanity, looks like this happened after Pacers loss!!!

All jokes aside, we gotta be better than this, not as Knick fans but as people! it does not matter your stance on the issue this attack is ugly (assuming the motivation of the attack is what the said it was). the only guys who should be attacked outside of MSG is Nets fans!!!!

p0nder

Starter
Man in this day and age of every portable device having a camera in it, how ****ing stupid do you have to be to commit a crime in broad daylight? Also how much of a ***** do you need to be to have 8 guys attack 2 gay men and they leave with just a broken nose and a bruised hand? seriously??? And how insecure with your own sexuality do you need to be to physically attack gay guys? Anyone that tries to hurt homo's or is "homophobic" immediately seems like a closet fag to me with their own personal demons that they can't handle so it manifests itself as violence against the part of their own personality that they have an issue with.. I.E. they're gay.

They should honestly just KILL these idiots and remove them from the gene pool.

metrocard

Legend
Doesn't surprise that you subscribe to this idiotic no-snitch mentality. When you gonna grow up?

It's not about growing up, you can't trust cops or any justice system in this country. Just overall a ****ty system that needs to be flushed down the toilet entirely.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It's not about growing up, you can't trust cops or any justice system in this country. Just overall a ****ty system that needs to be flushed down the toilet entirely.

Our justice system is better than most throughout the world, though I'd agree with you that it leaves much to be desired. I think alot goes into variations in quality - jurisdiction, personalities involved etc. Better not to paint with a broad brush.

metrocard

Legend
Our justice system is better than most throughout the world, though I'd agree with you that it leaves much to be desired. I think alot goes into variations in quality - jurisdiction, personalities involved etc. Better not to paint with a broad brush.

You really easy to sell kiddo. Keep on believing what you hear and see first. It'll get you far. Those critical thinking skills must be sharp.

metrocard

Legend
just like it wouldn't surprise me that you would kick the **** out of someone weaker than
you and/or different than you, just like the bully you are.

I have a couple of gay friends, see nothing with homosexuality and I'm anti homophobic and anti-prejudice, even though I've said some nasty things about people here...that was just ammo and roasting and me being a clown. I wouldn't attack anyone in person, I learned to mature into a peaceful attitude. I keep all the violence in the ring. We should meet up someday, you live in my hood. I'm a good guy.

CoolClyde

I have a couple of gay friends, see nothing with homosexuality and I'm anti homophobic and anti-prejudice, even though I've said some nasty things about people here...that was just ammo and roasting and me being a clown. I wouldn't attack anyone in person, I learned to mature into a peaceful attitude. I keep all the violence in the ring. We should meet up someday, you live in my hood. I'm a good guy.

that, surprisingly is the most intelligent thing you've ever said on this forum.