2013 Playoffs - Round 2 Game 3 / Knicks @ Pacers - 05/11 8:00 pm

JoeBo21

Benchwarmer
The whole team was dead tonight. It looked like they were all out partying last night, JR prolly got the flu from some skank at the club

Woody needs to get his head out of JR's ass and play Copeland. There's no way JR should of sniffed the floor tonight, he looks lost since getting suspended

Chandler shot his load last year when we had no chance of making a playoff run. He looks horrible and Hibbert absolutely raped him and the entire team

Melo picked a greeaaat time to slump, it seems like we go as Felton goes and he had his worst game of the playoffs

Amare didn't look too bad in limited minutes but I still don't like trying to bring him back into the rotation in the middle of a playoff series especially in a road game

Can't play much worse than that, hopefully they got it out of their system and can get back to business in game 4. They need to learn what a rebound is tho or this series is over

metrocard

Legend
Does anyone feel like vomitting or am I the only one?

I don't know how we're going to beat Indiana in their house. Everything is in their favor.

Let's face it.

Felton isn't 100%
Smith isn't 100%
Chandler isn't 100%
Amare isn't 100%
Melo is barely 100%

Most of our key guys are playing hurt and sadly how much longer can the Knicks get by?

Woodson has to go the bench and dig out Copeland

a 100% Copeland is easily better than a hurt JR Smith/Amare.

If Camby was healthy, I would prefer him over Chandler, but Camby isn't even close to being 100%

Damn these injuries that have plagued us since 1998

Does anyone feel like vomitting or am I the only one?

I don't know how we're going to beat Indiana in their house. Everything is in their favor.

Let's face it.

Felton isn't 100%
Smith isn't 100%
Chandler isn't 100%
Amare isn't 100%
Melo is barely 100%

Most of our key guys are playing hurt and sadly how much longer can the Knicks get by?

Woodson has to go the bench and dig out Copeland

a 100% Copeland is easily better than a hurt JR Smith/Amare.

If Camby was healthy, I would prefer him over Chandler, but Camby isn't even close to being 100%

Damn these injuries that have plagued us since 1998

Typical blame it on the "injuries" If you're good enough to play, NO EXCUSE.

When you guys going to admit that the Knicks suck. Always have and Always will.

images
main-qimg-264940d2f47d7b543fd0c14106d2ae45

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
You gotta love Knicks fans, not longer than a couple of weeks ago Woodson was a legit COY candidate, Chandler was called one of the best Knicks acquisitions ever and everybody was giving Smith props for winning the well deserved 6th man of the year award. Now everyone's bitching about Woody not making adjustments, Chandler being Hibbert's bitch (as if Hibbert was a 2nd string center on a lower seed team) and Smith chucking us out of playoffs. Nobody seems to take into account that Indiana is the 3rd best team in the East with two all-star players on their roster. Also, nobody remembers that we were tied for the season series and it should be well expected that this playoff series won't a be a piece of cake and it could possibly go as af as G7. Indiana Pacers =/= Charlotte Bobcats and Roy Hibbert =/= Jerome Jordan, it's gonna be a long series fellas.

Last edited:

bigapple

Starter
Why woodson is not playing Cope Q and Barron will they remain on bench to end of series

Tyson is worst player right now

anyway i see diffrences

refs allowing anything in Bulls vs Heat
nothing in Knicks Pacers

Hibbert is playing Jabbar style

Melo still playing his insaine ISO and Pacers they know how to stop it no jump shots from melo

Felton Pablo if they are scorless or playing nothing Knicks will loose

just 9 3s Knicks limited their 3s completely.

No driving into paint they w8sting time for dribbling.

tiger0330

Legend
Now everyone's bitching about Woody not making adjustments,
We will see in game 4 what kind of coach Woody is. Indy will again pound it down low to Roy and try to take away the 3 point shot, what does Woody do? He was pretty adamant after game 1 that it was too soon to panic and continued with that small ball lineup which worked in game 2 but game 4 is a different story, lose game 4 and it's more than likely the end of the Knicks season so if I were him I would plan on some adjustments. If he wants to stick with small ball, he better have TC front Hibbert to deny him the ball or trap him.

skisloper

Starter
We will see in game 4 what kind of coach Woody is. Indy will again pound it down low to Roy and try to take away the 3 point shot, what does Woody do? He was pretty adamant after game 1 that it was too soon to panic and continued with that small ball lineup which worked in game 2 but game 4 is a different story, lose game 4 and it's more than likely the end of the Knicks season so if I were him I would plan on some adjustments. If he wants to stick with small ball, he better have TC front Hibbert to deny him the ball or trap him.

This was the BEST team Loss the Knicks have had...
Shumperts shot off in the first half...
Pablo and Felton could not score...
Melo off night.....
TC......no need to say it again...

JR in a daze.
Kid playing lethargic

TEAM LOSS just like Game 2 was a team win....

Indy beat us plain and simple...

fender0577

Rotation player
Does anyone else think Shumpert should be playing more, and kidd is getting way to much run.Kidd has no confidence at all, neither does smith, but you can't have 2 slumping players out there together, it's like playing 3 on 5.Maybe it's just me, but were dead unless smith wakes up and starts driving the ball again.Last night smith gets in the game, and his first shot was a contested 3, i would have sat him right back down, just to get a point across.

skisloper

Starter
Does anyone else think Shumpert should be playing more, and kidd is getting way to much run.Kidd has no confidence at all, neither does smith, but you can't have 2 slumping players out there together, it's like playing 3 on 5.Maybe it's just me, but were dead unless smith wakes up and starts driving the ball again.Last night smith gets in the game, and his first shot was a contested 3, i would have sat him right back down, just to get a point across.

Kidd was key in game 2....I think in game 3 when kidd looked slow prigioni should have had his miniutes as they are a bit interchnangeable.....

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
You have to give it to Pacers. They play tremendous defence. Probably the best D right now. They practically shot Melo down in this series and its not easy to do. He did look unstoppable at the end of the season, but i guess something is not right with his body. Maybe its his left sholder.
I said it before, i relly think that Cope is our second best offencive weapon and Woody is not playing him enough. You cant put him in for short minutes and expect him to get into the game rythm. Shooters need their rythm, and by pulling him out quickly kills players confidence. How can you expect him to perform under those conditions?
Woody loves JR and plays him no matter what. I dont understand it. Reminds me Dumbtonys tacticts.
Woodson needs to do a lot of adjustments for the next game, or it will be over real quick.
I still think we will win game 4, and we may play game 7 in the garden

fender0577

Rotation player
I think were double teaming every one for no reason, that's why they got so many good looks last night.Woody use to preach accountability, that means hold your man, but last night we were all over the place, every one looking for help, thus causing all these late rotations, leading to wide open looks.The Pacers are a really good squad, but they have no dominate offensive players, why are we double teaming?There not doubling melo, that's why no one's open, every one stays home.I hope woody realizes this and fixes it.Play your man fellas.

bigapple

Starter
Knicks r not driving into paint they are overdribbling and shooting traggic their choice is awful. Look in bounds they waisting 7 seconds then 10 for dribbling so u have basicly 7 seconds for shot in each possesion. Look @ OKC Heat they r playing whole team not just 7/8 players. Felton drives just once Pablo twice and thats all.

game 4 can be game of season .I dont think Indy will hit as many 3s as game 3. Each game was diffrent for both teams.

Stat brought us just 1 dunk and To's offensive foul.

bogey1964

Rookie
We lost because of rebounding we held them to 82 points on 35 percent shooting. Why the hell can't Tyson box anyone out another 5 rebound night. Kidd out rebounded him

fender0577

Rotation player
We lost because of rebounding we held them to 82 points on 35 percent shooting. Why the hell can't Tyson box anyone out another 5 rebound night. Kidd out rebounded him
Good point, they just out hustled us, it's like they got every 50-50 ball also.We gotta increase our energy level.Tyson wasn't the only problem on the glass, we gotta team rebound.

bigapple

Starter
Waht about Barron? Is he available? Cope should play much more Knicks r not rebouding no one is there besides Tyson there should be 3 bigs in each possesion.

uber

Benchwarmer
Considering all our games this year against the Pacers we are -49 in Rebounding against them. So i think we all know where the biggest problem lies.

I would like to understand why Woody isn't playing Copeland. Is this some kind of "if we don't play him nobody will sign him next year" thing?