2013 Playoffs - Round 2 Game 3 / Knicks @ Pacers - 05/11 8:00 pm

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
It looks like we won't even get to 60 points ..SMDH , Woody has to go the man can win you 50 during the regular season every year, but he is a absolute failure in the playoffs.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Need to try to cut the lead to 10 or 11 before end of third. Felton took a giant dump on this game so far.

jafet6

Benchwarmer
good luck with that...he has lost his value...that move had to be made last year summer but now people notice what ive said always...he is an overated 7'2 who can play above the rim...and with 2 great Perimeter defender he can be a great anchore...but if the perimeter is not that good he is a foul prone...he can't guard in the post...and chris bosh has outrebounded him since last year 7 out of 11 games 3 being playoffs game at his own home...just bad...but still i want you guys in the ECF...it would be a great series against my heats...

metrocard

Legend
Everything is going against. Literally everything. The calls, our defense, the passing, rebounding, the rotation...the bounces...sigh.

Amare makes a 3.

PatrickChewing

Benchwarmer
This team is just brutal with final possession at the end of a quarter. Guard dribbles at top of arc, four people stand around. Ten seconds pass. Finally a screen, pass to Melo, and by then there are about six seconds left on the SC.

jafet6

Benchwarmer
stat...im a heat fan and i wish he was healty...what a joy was to watch him go against bosh and bron in the post...facing up...shoting floter and dunking on people...i hope he can get to atleast 80 percent of what he was...