I guess we arent getting carter

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
rj sf vc sg and jk pg is crazy i have to say thats got to be the best backcourt now just by names still gotta c how they play

6thman

Benchwarmer
Yeah ok maybe that very good to have Kidd-Carter and jefferson on your team but C'mon, there's nobody inside!!!!!
Ariza is gonna make some dunks against them :twisted: :twisted:

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
Well if what they have left can be decent they could be a threat, also they could still get a trade or sign someone. But I doubt either things could happened. I'm not too worried until I see it working out, even if it does, it cant compare to Marbury, Crawford, & Houston! Like the Rockets this could completley back fire.....

It did shock me, i'll give u that much......

Of all the teams NJ?

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
yah they traded him for nothing, that stewart a. smith guy on espn said that the knicks offered penny and tt for vince and jalan rose(which would of been horrible for us because of the contracts we would of gotten) and the raps said no. at least they got the first rounders.

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
but I think the Knicks were smart in way to not get him, he is injured and is washed up, just a ticket seller, not his prime and can't win......

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
I disagree with the comment about Carter being washed up and only a ticket seller because I still think he got a lot of game left in him. Dude is unstoppable just like Houston when he is hot.

But I am totally happy that the Knicks didn't trade for him. Carter and Rose for TT and Penny is a nightmare for the Knicks....if that deal went down Isiah needed to get fired....Contracts for both Carter and Rose are longer and in the end almost 50 million more than TT's and Penny's. Not to mention how horrible Rose has been lately.... I have watched him play a few times this season and geeeezzzzz, he can a 20-30 point game once in a long while but than stink up the place the other games. I don't know man but I would rather stick with Penny and TT rather than taking on more money and having Rose in our team.

6thman

Benchwarmer
Men, did you all know that the raptors asked for Tim and Kurt Thomas + Jerome Williams for Carter???
ahahah they're just crazy! I'm happy Isiah didn't make that trade, we didn't need that type of guy!