Rihanna Blasts JR and Knick Fans

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
ri1.jpg

bigapple

Starter
Without any insult but herre in city where i am living i know one girl who looks same like her but she is blonde and 190cm.

Rihanna is hiring gogo dancers privetely for 1500$ each

as i know she prefers Lakers.
Rihanna-jr-smith.jpg

fender0577

Rotation player
Karma is a B**ch JR, remember what he did to taharia or what ever her name is.Keep things to your self young man.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I have to ask this question to the African American posters on here? I have never called a black person the N word b/c that is wrong in every way you try to slice it.I know African Americans get mad when somebody calls them that word but here is my question why don't they get mad when a African American calls them that? just a question

metrocard

Legend
I have to ask this question to the African American posters on here? I have never called a black person the N word b/c that is wrong in every way you try to slice it.I know African Americans get mad when somebody calls them that word but here is my question why don't they get mad when a African American calls them that? just a question

I'm Puerto Rican, but I get called it all the time and I grew up using the word...so it's never something you put though into. It's just slang that adapts to the inner city culture of minorities.

I don't think background is associated with the word anymore. I've seen white dudes been called it, asian dudes...arab guys...you even got little girls using the word, as ugly it sounds on them. I also met a lot of black people who don't use that kind of slang, so it really depends how you grew up.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I'm Puerto Rican, but I get called it all the time and I grew up using the word...so it's never something you put though into. It's just slang that adapts to the inner city culture of minorities.

I don't think background is associated with the word anymore. I've seen white dudes been called it, asian dudes...arab guys...you even got little girls using the word, as ugly it sounds on them. I also met a lot of black people who don't use that kind of slang, so it really depends how you grew up.

yeah I know what you are saying and it makes sense if you have grown up using. That's all I wanted to know thanks man.

bigapple

Starter

typical racism i was witness of rasicm on airports in usa & alot black ppl simply dislikes white ppl and let each without queue. But this freak was totaly fat so i could scream to him try catch me if i will run.

try open android aplication of nba news many calls nig gass or dumb ass that typical ppl which been nowherer and didnt saw and didnt herre nothing OUTsite their country.

Rihanna is probably alcohol addict in such young age.

xk3smith

Benchwarmer
Besides that stupid "Umbrella" song, I don't know any music by Rhianna. And she has the nerve to call my team whack??? Where is Chris Brown?? Isn't her face missing his fist right now???

man her voice annoys me

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
How much does a slut who ****s every rapper / sports player opinion matter .......

Rhihanna opinion = 0

The only thing that matters to me is if she is naked with her song playing while I roll some **** before we go at it....