Drives for JR and face up J's for Stat

New New York

Quiet Storm
Our defense has been steller all the playoffs and even in this series, if I'm not mistaken twice Indy failed to get to 80 so we can stop them but we all know its been our offense

We can't rely on Cope to be the big again for us in Game 6 and we need from a confidence standpoint Amare and JR to do some relevant things

First Stat, the back to the basket things needs to be tabled till next year! He can meet up with Hakeem this summer and refine things then but now is not the time to try it out! I propose Stat
Plays face up when he goes in...you still gotta respect his shot so it will open the floor, all we need is 3-5
from field on those short to mid range J's

JR on the other hand needs to go to the rack...the Pacers only go 8 deep so we need to draw fouls on them...JR needs to take about 8 FT's a game to get us some easy points and to be that other person along with Melo putting guys in foul trouble

If he and Melo can draw 6 or so fouls apiece (both shooting and non) this is a ton for a team to use guarding just 2 players especially if that team does not go deep into bench

Indy plays hard nose but they can be too aggressive so the opportunity is there for someone other than Melo

skisloper

Starter
Our defense has been steller all the playoffs and even in this series, if I'm not mistaken twice Indy failed to get to 80 so we can stop them but we all know its been our offense

We can't rely on Cope to be the big again for us in Game 6 and we need from a confidence standpoint Amare and JR to do some relevant things

First Stat, the back to the basket things needs to be tabled till next year! He can meet up with Hakeem this summer and refine things then but now is not the time to try it out! I propose Stat
Plays face up when he goes in...you still gotta respect his shot so it will open the floor, all we need is 3-5

JR on the other hand needs to go to the rack...the Pacers only go 8 deep so we need to draw fouls on them...JR needs to take about 8 FT's a game to get us some easy points and to be that other person along with Melo putting guys in foul trouble

If he and Melo can draw 6 or so fouls apiece (both shooting and non) this is a ton for a team to use guarding just 2 players especially if that team does not go deep into bench

Indy plays hard nose but they can be too aggressive so the opportunity is there for someone other than Melo

Agree n JR.......Hibbert , West and George in foul trouble makes the paint and reboudning so much easier for the Knicks.......JR seems to have his confidence back so lets Hope Woody is saying exactly what we are saying....

I would not count on Amare......He is not in rythm and this pacer defense will not allow him to find it.....Lets hope we win and get to the Heat.......Amare needs time...

Prigioni gets to the hoop....he needs to adjust his game and put those shots up and draw fouls....Indy's not ready for that with him....

Foul trouble with George Hill not playing is key to the Knicks win and back to NY

DrB

Benchwarmer

I think to expect STAT to get any rythum and be in the flow in 10 minutes is absurd. When Indiana's WEST and Stephenson drove to hole they both wound up writhing in pain on the floor..that may inhibit JR somewhat....lol. The KNICKS were getting good looks and their shots were rimming out...if they start dropping we will be fine.