G Hill

bigapple

Starter
pacers PG will miss game 6 without him this is huge for Pacers Knicks have a chance to force game 7?

in 1997 Knicks were up 3-1 ve heat then half team was suspended so heat used that and won series 4-3

New New York

Quiet Storm
If we put too much stock in this we are done!

1 player should not be our focus gotta play great D on whoever is out there and grab boards

not to mention it was Augistine's boost off the bench that hurt us in Game 1

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah but one thing of note is the Knicks play a ton better when they can force turnovers and without Hill those turnovers are going to be more plentiful.

tiger0330

Legend
Whether Hill plays will be a game time decision since he'll be taking his concussion test on Saturday. Woody said the team has to be prepared to play whoever the Pacers put out there which may even include Paul George playing some PG.

Hate to see any player injured but the Pacers are worse without him, a starting PG is huge just ask OKC.

petescud

Starter
I think this is huge cause Hill abused Felton with his size as well as his deadly 3's...Ray should be able to drive to the basket which will open up our offense

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Has he already been officially ruled out or no? I think he has to be 24 hours without concussion symptoms to play.....so that would mean he would of been tested by now.

Sent from my LG-P999

tiger0330

Legend
Has he already been officially ruled out or no? I think he has to be 24 hours without concussion symptoms to play.....so that would mean he would of been tested by now.

Sent from my LG-P999
Did not see a 24 hour rule in the NBA concussion protocol. The decision is made by the Indy team doctor in consultation with the league so it will be the Pacers that make the announcement and they haven't done that yet.