Knicks @ Pacers [G6 ECSF] 5/18/13 8:00PM

Why would the refs rig the Knicks game when the Knicks would have made them ALOT more money if they won. Pacers drove into the paint and the knicks simply just took jumpshots. Its ****ing no brainer, are knicks fans really that dumb?

metrocard

Legend
Why would the refs rig the Knicks game when the Knicks would have made them ALOT more money if they won. Pacers drove into the paint and the knicks simply just took jumpshots. Its ****ing no brainer, are knicks fans really that dumb?

It doesn't have to be rigged.
It was an extremely poorly officiated game that killed our momentum.

Go eat a bag of feces.

bigapple

Starter
worst officiating game was not only but Lakers Kings game 6 in 2k2 no game will break this blow ever. Main 2 refs was banned imediately but Stern was defending himself that he dont know anything but this is everhing bout $tern.

BoogerSykes

Rookie
Refs definitely played a big part, alot of bad calls on the knicks part. To me the biggest change of the game was Melo's two costly turnovers towards the end.

Sent from my SCH-I535

HardFowl

Rookie
(Gay)R S(myth) was getting dogged out by teenage female Knicks fans on instagram. That herb needs to GTFO of NY, ASAP. Two years in a row, he chokes in the Playoffs. No more chances.

metrocard

Legend
941462_477235539015660_207685746_n.png

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
Here's the reason why they lost...

Raymon Felton - 2 points, 0-7 FG *my gosh if this was LIN, this place will be rumbling for Lin's execution*
JR Smith - 15 points, 4-15 FG

That's 17 points total for 22 FG attempts.

Why in the blue **** would the NBA want Pacer Heat East Finals as posed to a Knicks/Heat East Finals. The Ratings would be insane with Melo vs Lebron.

Again Pacers attacked the paint and Knicks settled for jumpers. You have to be blind to think otherwise

knicksince 93

Rotation player
Why in the blue **** would the NBA want Pacer Heat East Finals as posed to a Knicks/Heat East Finals. The Ratings would be insane with Melo vs Lebron.

Again Pacers attacked the paint and Knicks settled for jumpers. You have to be blind to think otherwise

U have a point but why are u here. You're a knick/melo hater on a knicks forum... Like u log in just to hate. Your life must be unfulfilled and u most certainly get no cheeks....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2