Knicks @ Pacers [G6 ECSF] 5/18/13 8:00PM

uber

Benchwarmer
It was a fun season, fellas. In a year where the haters expected us to take a huge step backward, we took some big steps forward. We won a division and we beat Boston in a playoff series, but still a disappointing end because we know this team could have done more than this. We've got months to discuss the offseason, but for now, I"ve got some drinking to do. Let's go Knicks...in 2013-14!

:beer: :beer::beer:

skisloper

Starter
I have said for over a year and all of you JR Lovers and how we got him so cheap can take a look at these playoff series and see just how much JR is worth....PLAYOFFS is when players play their best JR sucked....No defense , No rebounding and 3 for 15 tonight....Fore those who wish he comes back just remember this series ....THIS IS WHEN IT COUNTS AND JR IS A BUM

LeFlume

All Star
It was a fun season, fellas. In a year where the haters expected us to take a huge step backward, we took some big steps forward. We won a division and we beat Boston in a playoff series, but still a disappointing end because we know this team could have done more than this. We've got months to discuss the offseason, but for now, I"ve got some drinking to do. Let's go Knicks...in 2013-14!

I agree. It will hurt for a few days but when all is said and done. We had a good season, division champs and second seed was huge.:beer:

skisloper

Starter
Raymond Felton must have really been hoping that Hill did not play......What a bust for him.....

And I feel guilty saying this but Chandler was embarassing............

Melo and Shumpert......rebuild.

skisloper

Starter
I agree. It will hurt for a few days but when all is said and done. We had a good season, division champs and second seed was huge.:beer:

U guys are nuts.....2nd seed big whoppee

we beat out the injured Celtics and the Nets who could not even beat the injured Bulls...

tiger0330

Legend
Not that it matters but I hope someone asks Woody why Camby is active when he had no intention of using him even when both TC and KMart fouled out.

No way we beat the Heat with this team but it would have been nice to get to the EC finals.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Someone explain to me why Woody took Melo out when he was hot
Doesn't matter, clutch ballers pick up where they left off... but it's Melo, iso hero ball, lack of winner mentality, no team player. I know it sounds harsh, but it was supposed to be his game... and he failed when it counted the most. It's just a disgrace, we've got a $20M choker, a $20M bench warmer and a $15M immature bitch. Woody didn't do much either, failed to realize Amare and Kidd are both useless, failed to understand JR is chucking us away from the playoffs, didn't play Novak when we needed someone to spread the floor, didn't play Camby while we were in some desperate need for rebounding. This team is a mess. It was supposed to be the year, but we got spanked in the 2nd round.

Battled and fought hard all season and through whole playoffs.

I don't know what more you could want from NYK team, without a healthy STAT who is playing well with Melo.

Hopefully some NYK brass will take this as a wakeup call. Let JR go, and do what it takes to get rid of STAT. And yes, Melo should also be on the block if the deal is good.

Autopsies for another day. Pacers are a really good team, when they're healthy And Hibbert is playing like Dikembe 2.0 with offense, they're very very tough to beat.

Knicks battled hard. But over course of year and especially in playoffs series you get real feel for your teams attributes and flaws. Hopefully FO is concerned just with winning chips and contending.

skisloper

Starter
Doesn't matter, clutch ballers pick up where they left off... but it's Melo, iso hero ball, lack of winner mentality, no team player. I know it sounds harsh, but it was supposed to be his game... and he failed when it counted the most. It's just a disgrace, we've got a $20M choker, a $20M bench warmer and a $15M immature bitch. Woody didn't do much either, failed to realize Amare and Kidd are both useless, failed to understand JR is chucking us away from the playoffs, didn't play Novak when we needed someone to spread the floor, didn't play Camby while we were in some desperate need for rebounding. This team is a mess. It was supposed to be the year, but we got spanked in the 2nd round.

I have my complaints about Melo but NOT tonight.....his 4th quarter was weak but the guy played like a monster the foirst 3 quarters.....this is not on him.......Woody leaving JR in just moronic.....rather see Kidd on defense.....then JR shooting and missing and then losing his guy on defense

Paul1355

All Star
should've won this game:

Melo's 2 turnovers at the end killed us

JR, Chandler and Felton not showing up killed us.

Getting beat on the boards and losing men in transition killed us.

Allowing a million points in the paint destroyed us.

We don't deserve to face Miami.

The Pacers are a tougher TEAM that is a hard matchup for the Heat. We would lose in 5 with our mentally weak team.

LeFlume

All Star

Hmm! I agree with most of what you're saying here but Melo did a lot for us. Without him we would have lost by 40. I think he ran out of gas and that he got hurt in the 4th...I also think woody is an idiot for using him at the 4 for much of the season.

Team Melo :gony:

Meloball

Benchwarmer
wtf guys, it was the melo show all first 3 quarters. if it wasnt for melo carrying the team there wouldnt even be hope in the 4th

dragon434

Rookie
This is on tyson really. Forget jr. Tyson commited bone head after bone head fouls, and on top of that got exposed by hibbert throughout the whole series