Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Pacers [G6 ECSF] 5/18/13 8:00PM

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    Melo is one of the few players I would keep. Melo needs help. Look at KD without Westbrook..out in 5
    I can respect that b/c its your opinion.. IMO I think he had lots of help with felton,cope,shump Pablo, novak al out side shooters but he just wouldn't pass the ball for a wide open basket when he was doubled.

I doubt they would have made it. they were protecting the perimeter pretty good because they weren't worried about penetration because of hibbert. I think iso melo worked pretty well against them.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Really needed a blow job from my gf after watching that painful injustice screw job by the refs when they didn't even need to screw us since Mike Woodson, Tyson Chander, Amare Stoudimire, Raymond Felton and JR Smith showed their true colors as cold reptilian slimey mothasuckas....if I see these guys on this roster next year I will raise he'll in this forum and start a movement worse than the Starbury movement. I can promise you that.

12th man

Originally Posted by WVKnickfan
    I can respect that b/c its your opinion.. IMO I think he had lots of help with felton,cope,shump Pablo, novak al out side shooters but he just wouldn't pass the ball for a wide open basket when he was doubled.
    Felton is hot garbage....don't even make a crap post like that again. Felton got out worked by a superior PG and only looks good against a team with no PG like Boston ...the sooner Felton is out the better we become. We lost our rhythm every time Felton stepped on the floor

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Really needed a blow job from my gf after watching that painful injustice screw job by the refs when they didn't even need to screw us since Mike Woodson, Tyson Chander, Amare Stoudimire, Raymond Felton and JR Smith showed their true colors as cold reptilian slimey mothasuckas....if I see these guys on this roster next year I will raise he'll in this forum and start a movement worse than the Starbury movement. I can promise you that.
    Word: these bums need to go. I've been waiting for Andre Miller to become a Knick for the longest, but I don't know if he's young enough to still contribute. I'm also trying to get Pau Gasol (no longer welcome in LA), in exchange for SHAT. Linas Kleiza would also be an awesome swingman for this team, if we can get him in shape. What do you think?

12th man

Originally Posted by Lercher
    Doesn't matter, clutch ballers pick up where they left off... but it's Melo, iso hero ball, lack of winner mentality, no team player. I know it sounds harsh, but it was supposed to be his game... and he failed when it counted the most. It's just a disgrace, we've got a $20M choker, a $20M bench warmer and a $15M immature bitch. Woody didn't do much either, failed to realize Amare and Kidd are both useless, failed to understand JR is chucking us away from the playoffs, didn't play Novak when we needed someone to spread the floor, didn't play Camby while we were in some desperate need for rebounding. This team is a mess. It was supposed to be the year, but we got spanked in the 2nd round.
    Worst post of the year.

Originally Posted by HardFowl
    Word: these bums need to go. I've been waiting for Andre Miller to become a Knick for the longest, but I don't know if he's young enough to still contribute. I'm also trying to get Pau Gasol (no longer welcome in LA), in exchange for SHAT. Linas Kleiza would also be an awesome swingman for this team, if we can get him in shape. What do you think?
    Nobody wants Stat.

12th man

Originally Posted by HardFowl
    miller is still a baller, most underrated pg of this era....actually has a mid range game unlike Felton's gay floaters....his age does concern me though....we need a speedy PG to get to the rim in an instant and will draw fouls and attention.

As poor a jump shooter as is Shumpert, he is not a nut: he passes first. I am willing to support Knicks developing him into our starting SG. Andre Miller would be the new Derek Harper, for a 1994 style NBA finals run. Pau Gasol, who is no longer welcome in LA, although no longer as good, would be great in the paint and as a number 2 to Melo. Kleiza, if he can get back to how he was 2 years ago, would be a younger, whiter Ron Artest. Bring Copeland off the bench, at the 2 and 3, Prigs at the 1 and 2, KMART as a scrappy off-the-bench 4, and we're out with the eight man rotation, JVG era Knicks. Oh, and Woody needs to go: too many stupid mistakes, like not playing Shump for 12 minutes out of that fourth, after his three 3s in a row.

Melo is hot garbage....don't even make a crap post like that again. Melo got out worked and out played by George in every forth quarter in the series when it counted the most ...the sooner Melo is out the better we become. We lost our rhythm every time Melo stepped on the floor
    I agree completely!!

12th man

Hey fat tits do you realize the refs controlled the 4th quarter ? At least watch the game if you're going to call yourself a Knicks fan. George got away with a lot of uncalled push offs and offensive fouls. We got piped.

12th man

1. Re-sign Pablo Prigioni
    2. Re-sign Kenyon Martin
    3. Don't sign JR Smith or just let him walk because Shumpert should take on a 30 min + role at SG, which makes JR Smith expendable. Resign Iman.
    4. Get Jason Kidd an assistant coaching job after he retires
    5. Find some kind of offer for Amare...
    6. Draft Schroeder or GA, must have prospects
    7. Resign Copeland
    8. Trade Felton to the Jazz for their #21 Pick Draft Schroeder with this pick
    9. Draft Adetokonbo with the #24
    10. Draft Ricky Ledo (buy late 2nd round pick)
    11. Sign Francisco Garcia or Tony Allen
    12. Splitter/Kirilenko/Dalembert/J'Oneal/JJ Hickson/Blair are all unrestricted free agents. If we don't have enough cap space to sign one of these guys, I understand...but they should be major targets since they all can answer our woes at PF/C. I don't know how our cap situation to the fullest, so I'll leave these guys out for now but the interest in these big men should be at a high priority.

We need to dump Amare and Chandler. They're used goods fragile and injury prone half hearted men.

Splitter, Kirilenko, Hickson and even Blair would be upgrades. We need a back to the basket scorer, a midrange scorer and a replacement for Smith and Novak to save Melo.

Hey fat tits do you realize the refs controlled the 4th quarter ? At least watch the game if you're going to call yourself a Knicks fan. George got away with a lot of uncalled push offs and offensive fouls. We got piped.
    Yes the pacers did get the calls the whole game but don't you agree that melo still scored on george in the first three quarters while he was holding so why couldn't he score in the forth? He choked that's why.. im out for tonight.. later metro..

12th man

Chandler was awful, coaching was awful, too much doubling, terrible rotations. Kidd should have been cut from the rotation long ago. Shump misssed a few jumpers the other day and gets benched yet JR cold since boston and constantly got minutes, crazy.

Melo and Shump should have played the entire 4th, probably the whole 2nd half.

Our contracts are ridiculous (I thought Kidd 3 years was crazy at first then the moment I started to believe in Kidd he disappears and became the garbage player I thought he'd be. In Dallas he was already on a sharp decline and his 3pt shooting wasn't that great now we're stuck with him for 2 more years? And camby??)

Ugh what a mess.