Offer this man a contract to come back...

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
naterobinson.jpg

He proved to me again he brings above average play. He's been underrated before that crap people spit out about Boston controlling him and making him a better player. That was pure BS. He didn't change his game, he was just on a contender. He came up BIG in this years Playoffs as one of the go-to guys. Throw what you hear out the window from people who haven't even watched him enough or believe what their told without seeing him, because as somebody who doesn't follow the crowd I know the man can ball.

Attachments

• 220px-Nate_Robinson.jpg
    220px-Nate_Robinson.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 8

Peejay88

Rookie
I like Nate and he has been playing great with the Bulls BUT I remember how J.R-like he was. So inconsistent and trigger happy. If he's over that then I'd welcome him back with open arms!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I like Nate and he has been playing great with the Bulls BUT I remember how J.R-like he was. So inconsistent and trigger happy. If he's over that then I'd welcome him back with open arms!
Nate is more dependable to me, and also can play PG.

I like J.R., but I don't know if I'd risk having him back for anything more than a relatively small contract.

Nate also has a great attitude. Remember when he was benched fourteen games by that fool of a coach? Never complained, just worked hard in the meantime as usual.

clumsy

Rotation player
I don't really like Nate's game, but objectively I think Nate is a better shooter but JR is light years ahead of him defensively. Wouldn't really make us better or worse. I will say that we can probably get him for less money than we pay JR tho.

bigapple

Starter
i dont think he will like to rejoin to Knicks but 4sure that could be huge impact for Knicks.

send by Fedx to Glen

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Nate Robinson over JR Smith you guys are that hurt over losing to the Pacers. Nate Robinson if a worthless player, he is going to want 25-30 million next year you think he is worth that now. He was not the first time nor this time. While we are at it lets see if Eddy Curry is available