2013 NBA draft (rev 2.0)

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Even though I'm a Knicks fan I'm still pretty hyped up to see this kid play in the NBA... As far as the type of career he could have I think he'll either be at best Larry Johnson ( When he was with Charlotte) or at worst Oliver Miller...

metrocard

Legend
Anthony Davis & Noel will play together. That's like having two Marcus Camby's on your team. Only weakness is their health. interesting.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@metro: concerning Gortat, you're absolutely right, he kept bitching around all season long, so it wouldn't surprise me if PHX were trying to get rid of his whiny ass.

metrocard

Legend
NBADraft.net @nbadraftnet Nerlens Noel went 6th for the New Orleans Pelicans but Pick made for someone else. #NBADraft

metrocard

Legend
@metro: concerning Gortat, you're absolutely right, he kept bitching around all season long, so it wouldn't surprise me if PHX were trying to get rid of his whiny ass.

How would Gorat fit on the Knicks? I like his game.

The Detroit Pistons will select Kentavious Caldwell Pope with the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Y! Sports.

DETROIT...failed....so...BADLY.

metrocard

Legend
New Orleans has traded Nerlens Noel to the 76ers, source tells Y! Sports.
Philadelphia sends Jrue Holiday and a first-round pick in 2014 to New Orleans for Noel, league source says.

metrocard

Legend
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m Philadelphia also sends the 42nd overall pick in this draft to Pelicans with Holiday, source tells Y! Adrian Wojnarowski Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m Correction: New Orleans sends a 2014 1st round pick to Philadelphia in the deal. Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 4m The Sixers are swapping Jrue Holiday and a 2014 1st rounder for Nerlens Noeal. 2014 pick is protected 1-3

metrocard

Legend
Philadelphia might set the all-time record next year for lowest scoring offense with Noel and MCW in tow and no Jrue Holiday...