Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA draft (rev 2.0)

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Oldtimer
    Whatever Berman says, I take with a grain of salt. I think we should gamble for the high upside of a Ledo or Mitchell rather than some safe and pedestrian player. We have to build for Melo's next contract. We are too limited over the next two years. We have no 2014 draft and that draft will be loaded with talent. Who will we have, and want, two years from now? Melo, Shumpert -- and who else? We cannot "buy" anyone until then because we will be over the cap.
    I agree.

Mitchell has been considered a freak with his wingspan, one of the best athletes in the draft.

Ledo can play defense, pass, and score...but does he conflict with Shumpert?

can't have enough talent.

I'm just weary on Mitchell after hearing he disappeared in "big" games in the Sun Belt Conference...I mean...if you're in a small conference, you're balling your heart out just to get noticed and have a shot to go at a decent spot in the draft. It's one thing if you're just not as talented as someone else, but effort being questioned and you don't play in the ACC or Big 10 where you're surrounded by top-flight caliber talent, so it's a little more forgiving game to game? I dunno..

Mitchell uses his explosive leaping ability to his advantage making him a very good rebounder for his size... He is a willing defender who can guard multiple positions... Something our team lacked last year was consistent rebounding... Mitchell paired with Shumpert as the wing defenders could dominate the paint at both ends... Having a player willing to complement Melo at the forward position can have its advantages...

We all know Shumpert's abilities allow him to cover PGs, SGs, & SFs...
    Well Mitchell's abilities allow him to cover SGs, SFs, PFs...

Melo is stronger at the PF position, while Felton can hold his own at the PG position...

If we lose J.R. & Copeland, Mitchell will makeup for both of them in one roster spot...

12th man

****ing Cavaliers with their random ass picks. Everyone's mock drafts got raped.

12th man

Anthony Bennett is the #1 pick...wow.

12th man

Noel Nerlens looks pissed off.

"I can't hear you", Stern is a major troll.

12th man

Bobcats are dumb....

Len and Noel are superior big men to Zeller. Zeller won't be a strong rebounding big man in Charlotte. Len/Noel are an automatic 10 rebs with potential on offense and they can be very good defenders.

Zeller's defensive and rebounding potential is low....Charlotte failed miserably.

12th man

Or I may be wrong...Zeller could be an athletic version of LaMarcus Aldridge...who knows.

Walker
    Henderson
    Kidd-Gilchrist
    Biyombo
    Zeller

12th man

What are the chances of Noel being drafted by the Pelicans to play with Anthony Davis? That would be intense.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ][Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    The Phoenix Suns will select Alex Len with the fifth pick in the NBA Draft, league source tells Y! Sports.

12th man

This Len pick may mean the end of Marcin Gortat.

Dragic/Len...the Eastern Euro connection.

Even though I'm a Knicks fan I'm still pretty hyped up to see this kid play in the NBA... As far as the type of career he could have I think he'll either be at best Larry Johnson ( When he was with Charlotte) or at worst Oliver Miller...

12th man

New Orleans will select Kentucky's Nerlens Noel, league source tells Y! Sports.

Wow...my prediction was right.

12th man

Anthony Davis & Noel will play together. That's like having two Marcus Camby's on your team. Only weakness is their health. interesting.

Looks like the rebuilding plan for New Orleans is to just simply take Kentucky's players every year.