Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 NBA draft (rev 2.0)

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

12th man

12th man

We need to draft this guy or Shane Larkin, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by metrocard

We need to draft this guy or Shane Larkin, PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Agreed, this Schroeder kid is amazing, imagine him and Shump being our backcourt.

12th man

Spin move at 2:40.

This guy is a passing machine and defensive phenom.

12th man

Originally Posted by Lercher
    Agreed, this Schroeder kid is amazing, imagine him and Shump being our backcourt.
    The most important players in this draft for the Knicks are

1. Dennis Schröder
    2. Shane Larkin

Dennis Schröder

Spin move at 2:40.

6"2 PG from Germany
    Pick and Roll Master
    Lock down defender with Tony Allen footwork
    Has Kemba Walker tight dribble skills, can go left and right with his dribble.
    Carlos Arroyo ball fake skills, can dribble at slow speed and turn it up in a second to blow by his man.
    Hits 3point shots like Leandro Barbosa...excellent spot up shooter, shot 56% from 3pt in his most recent season.
    Great maturity for a 19 year old PG, passing skills are advanced for his age.
    Despite his very good passing skills, he can also score the ball at will, 20 points are easy for him.
    Many compare him to Rajon Rondo, he models his game after Chris Paul.
    Weaknesses are his finishing ability and mid range game. Needs to add a floater to his offensive arsenal.

If Knicks get him before the Mavericks, Jazz and Bucks do...we'll have one of the most promising back courts in the NBA with Schröder/Shumpert

Shane Larkin
    Was considered an undersized guard who can't shoot and isn't athletic.
    check out this interview

Consider this:
    44 inch vertical leap. That's the second highest max vertical leap ever recorded in DX database behind Kenny Gregory's 45.5' jump in 2001. His performance places him a half an inch ahead of Nate Robinson and a full inch better than Vince Carter.

Ty Lawson speed Shane Larkin ran one of the top-40 times in the history of DX database, finishing right on par with the likes of Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, and Mike Conley.

Add that with his shooting ability and mastery of the pick and roll...you found our PG of the future.

Dennis or Shane...these should be our two top priorities.

I really like Glen Rice Jr. I don't see any decent Bigs falling to the knicks at 24 so I hope they get the kid who due to being in the D-League will have the potential to help from the start since he is use to the NBA style format. I think on the low Rice Jr could be an Afflalo type player with the possibility of becoming a true second scorer.

Also I hope the knicks pull a move to grab another high second rounder (in the 30's) for next year that draft is going to be deep.

its Olajuwon not Olajowan but they need to spend again 100k $ Hak will not do that 4 free so other way meet with Dirk.

1st Round
    There are two players that I think this team needs to target:

1. SG Alexa Brines
    2. SF James Southerland

Either or could crack the starting lineup, depending if Shumpert stays at the 3 or they move him back to the 2...

Veteran

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mock draft by Draft Express has us picking Dario Saric who I see rated much higher by ESPN, Saric is supposed to be the most NBA ready Euro out there, great pick if he falls to 24.

I can only hope Grunwald will find a way to get us an earlier pick, what are the odds of picking some real talent at 24th? I checked all draft picks between 2005 and 2011 (2012 is too early to evaluate) and except of 2005 with 4 and 2008 with 6 great picks at 24th and beyond there was little or no talent, Millsap in 2006, Gasol in 2007 and pretty much nothing between 2009 and 2011.

12th man

Mavs likely to trade No. 13 overall pick
    By Tim MacMahon

The Dallas Mavericks might not actually use the first lottery pick they've owned in a dozen years.

Multiple sources told ESPN.com's Chad Ford that the Mavs are likely to trade the pick to help create the cap space necessary to make a run at Dwight Howard in free agency. The 13th overall pick has a cap hold of $1,655,300.

Grun, please buy that pick!!!!

By Tim MacMahon

The Dallas Mavericks might not actually use the first lottery pick they've owned in a dozen years.

Multiple sources told ESPN.com's Chad Ford that the Mavs are likely to trade the pick to help create the cap space necessary to make a run at Dwight Howard in free agency. The 13th overall pick has a cap hold of $1,655,300.

Imagine getting that pick and ending up with Schroder and Dieng

Superstar

By Tim MacMahon

That would be tremendous for us considering the state of our first round pics

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

Schroder is really becoming my favorite for the draft right now. Really high on digeng and glen rice as well. But my no.1 prospect is schroder look at our team and how its constructed, when did offense come easy? More flow? When priggy was in the game and playing out his mind. That's what schroder will do for us, he has rondo type skills. The perfect fit on our team is rondo (outside Paul) and schroder can be that player. Let's get him over here gurnwald.

Dreams of a shroder/shumpert backcourt